Chapter Forty

* A few days later *

"Trell!" I called from my bedroom. He responded as he came in. He handed me the baby wipes id asked him to retrieve. "Thank you" I said, taking them. I finished changing Jamir's diaper.

"Monet stayed the night wit' 3three las' night"He said, laying down, taking Jamir into his arms. I nodded, I already knew. Monet and 3three are probably going to get together, which is fine. They're cute together. I want her to be happy.

"But I gotta talk t'you"- He said, lightly tapping my thigh.

"About?"I questioned as I got up to dispose of the diaper. "Hold that thought"I said before walking out. I returned seconds later.

"Okay, wassup" I said, putting my phone down, taking Jamir from him as he sat up.

"So you know how I been doin'es rap shit?"- I nodded yes.
"Business is A lot better in L.A." He spoke indirectly. I wasn't getting the point, and he could tell. "I gotta go t' L.A" He said.

"For...? Like, how long?"-

"Like, ima move out there"- He revealed. I was caught off guard, obviously.

"What do you mean Kentrell?" -

"Me, you, 'Mir, My mama, brudda, all'em, we goin' t'L.A" He elaborated.

"Whatchu mean? I can't just leave my Mom and my brother" -

"Jaila, you a grown ads woman"-

"No, I'm not, I'm Not even seventeen yet"I said, starting to get annoyed.

"So you can't make yo own choices"-

"You don't know what you're asking"-

"I ain't asking."-

"Who do you think you are?"-

"I'm yo man, and 'Mir's daddy"-

"You don't get to make decisions like that, especially outta nowhere. You coulda gave me a heads up, or better yet, asked 'Hey Jaila, you wanna move to L.A' "-

"Whatever bro, ian arguin' wit' you. We leavin' at the end a the month"-

"We not. What the hell? Why you bein' such an ass?"-

He stood up and started getting dressed.

"Where you goin'?"I asked him, getting no reply. He ignored me. And walked out. Is he serious?

Well, there goes our happy ending...

* Comment and Vote *