Chapter one

*It was your 19th birthday*

you were living with your boyfriend Naruto since you were tired of living with your overbearing Parents who disapproved of him.

you wake up.

"Happy birthday (name)!"Naruto says loudly.

you smile and kiss him on the cheek.

"thank you baby"you say.

Naruto gets on top of you and you two start to make out.

"N...Naruto...."you say as he kisses your neck.

He then takes off his shirt and gets back on top of you.

"W...what are you..d...doing?"You ask.

you lightly push him off.

"(name) you said that we can do it on your birthday...you promised remember?"he says

"yeah..I know I said that but you have to understand I'm still not ready Naruto"you say.

"but babe we've been together for two years."he grunts.

He looks in yours eye's with an annoyed look.

"Do you not want me"he questions.

You grabbed both his hands and stood up.

You smile.

"Of course I want you Naruto...It's just I'm...*sigh..not mentally prepared for that yet"you say as you looked down.

He then hugged you.

"*sigh* I guess I understand"he says.

"thanks"you say.

He kisses you.

you then went to get ready for work.

"I'm leaving I love you babe!"you announce grabbing your purse.

Naruto walks over to you and kisses you.

"Bye (name) and don't forget I'm taking you to dinner tonight"he says.

you leave.

*at work*

you worked at the flower shop that was ran by your best friend Ino and her family.

"happy birthday (name)!"she says.

"thanks Ino "you say in a noticeably down mood.

she noticed.

"What's wrong with you?"She asks leaning on the counter.

"It's Naruto."you sigh.

Ino frowns.

"That Idiot I swear to God if he hurts it'll be the last thing he ever does!"She yells.

She was so loud she ended up scaring a customer.

"hehe sorry about that sir."she blushed.

"No Naruto didn't hurt be it's just that...he wants to become intimate but I'm not sure if I'm ready."you lay your head on the counter.

Ino giggled.

"(name) your 19 and still a virgin your going to loose it one day why not when your still young instead of waiting until your a wrinkly old hag" she says

"B..but I want it to be special...you know and with somebody...special"you say.

"so you don't think Naruto's the one?"she asks.

"n...no it's not that at all....I really do love him more than anything."you say.

"Then do it with him you guy's were together for two years after all"she says.

"hmmn...I guess she's right...Maybe I'll get off work early  and surprise him"You think.

You ended up leaving around twelve and go home knowing that today was his off day.

As you enter your house you ears are filled with the sounds of moans.

"What the hell"you think to yourself as you walk over to the bedroom to investigate the strange moaning.

you slide open the door and you see the sight of Naruto and this girl with long blue hair fucking on the bed.

"Ohhhhh...N...Naruto...I..m...about to cum!"she moans.

"WHAT THE HELL!?!"you yell and quickly cover your mouth.

"HUH!?! (NAME)...WHY ARE YOU HOME SO EARLY!?!"Naruto shouts as he throws the girl off of him.

(End of chapter one thx for reading please comment and tell me what you think thx)