Chapter two

You were more angry then sad.
How ever this wasn't his first time doing something like this.

"I'M HOME EARLY BECAUSE IT'S MY BIRTHDAY AND I WAS GOING TO SURPRISE YOU IDIOT!"you yell.

Naruto then ran over to try to hold you but you slap him.

"don't fucking touch me Naruto"you say while pushing him.

Tears formed in your eyes.

"I'm sorry (name) please don't be mad"Naruto says with a look of remorse.

"Sorry didn't do it you did Naruto...a second time at that"you say with annoyance.

The blue haired girl then walked over.

"I..in my opinion I think you should give Naruto another chance he is a great guy after all..."she says.

"STAY THE HELL OUT IF THIS BITCH!"you yell.

She then jumped back and got her clothes.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE...know what actually you can stay."you say while brushing past Naruto.

You then went in the closet and pulled out a suit case and began to put your things in it.

He then walked over and tried to take your things out of your back.

"Don't leave...(name) I love you"he begged.

"No you don't you love her"you say.

"You know what fuck it'll I'll just buy new stuff you say grabbing your purse and car keys.

"Babe...I'm sorry..."he says.

"Me too sorry I thought you wouldn't do it again oh and by the way thank you for the gift it was really nice now fuck you and have a good life dick"you say leaving.

You need up going to your parents house.

"Told you that son of a bitch wasn't good enough for you"your father says as you cry in your mothers arms.

"There there (name) you'll find someone else"your mom says comforting your.

"Is it okay if I live with your guys for a while"you ask.

Of course we're your parents stay as long as you need (name)"they both stay in unison.

You then hug them.

"I love you two"you say.

"We love you too"they both say.

Even though you were heart broken you didn't let that ruin your birthday and decided to go to a club with Ino that night.

~at the club~

You and ino were drinking and you ended up getting a bit drunk since you didn't know your limit.

"(Name) I think you had enough"Ino says concerned.

"What noooooo I can handle another round"you say.

You try to stand up but you almost ended up falling.

Ino giggled and tried to help you up.

"Come on (name) I'll call Shikamaru to pick us up and we'll come back and get your car in the morning"she says holding your arm.

You snatch it away.

"Nooooo I wanna stay longer come on let's turn up!"you shout.

"No (name) I don't think that's a good idea"she says

"Your soooo boring Ino"you say.

"Whatever...well you have fun then I'm going home"Ino says irritated.

You rolled your eyes as you walked back over to the bar.

Suddenly the bartender give you a drink without you even asking.

"Huh but I didn't order anything?"you say.

"The guy over there told me to give this to you" he says as he points to a guy with spiky black hair.

He was really handsome and you ended up blushing.

Suddenly he walks over to you noticeably drunk.

"Hey sexy"he says smirking.

You smile at him.

You guys ended up talking and getting drunk together.

the next thing you know you guys were at his place in the bed.

~🍋lemon warning🍋~

You guys were making out.

"You want me?"he asks smirking.

He kisses your neck and you moan.

"So bad"you say seductively.

He takes off his shirt and slides off your dress leaving you in bra and underwear.

He kisses between your (breast size) breast leaving a huge red hickey.

"Oh sasuke!!!"you moaned wanting him more.

He then takes off your underwear throwing it on the floor along with your bra.

He quickly unzipped his pants as he took out his dick and got on top of you.

You blush.

He then thrusts inside of your while sucking between your neck and shoulder.

You moan.

Then he goes harder which hurt a little since it was your first time after all.

Eventually you both hit your climax point and he cums inside of you.

Then you both fall asleep.