Chapter fourteen

As you look at the water that was on the ground you started to breathe heavy due to contractionaions.

"My water broke"you say through your breathing holding your stomach in pain.

"You think I'm stupid lying bitch!"Sakura shouts slapping you with the gun.

"Sakura I can't believe you just hit a pregnant girl what is wrong with you!?!"Naruto shouts surprised by her action.

Sakura shot a frown at Naruto.

"Damn it idiot must you be so loud!"she shouts back punching him.

You feel your phone vibrate in your pocket

"Good thing it's on silent I can use this once I get in a place to call 911"you think.

"Ow Sakura chan that hurt yah know"Naruto groans in pain rubbing his head.

Sakura turns back to you.

"Get in the building you bitch"Sakura orders.

You do as she says even though it hurt to walk.

You sat on the ground as your contractions worsened.

"Alright Naruto give me the tape"Sakura tells him.

"Tape?"Naruto says confused.

Sakura gets angry.

"The tape I gave you to carry while we were in the car you idiot!"Sakura yells.

"How was I supposed to hold tape and drive at the same time?"Naruto asks.

"Damn it do I have to do everything myself whatever just make sure she doesn't move"Sakura tells him while leaving.

After she leaves Naruto runs over to you.

"(Name) I'm getting you out of here this wasn't part of the deal me and Sakura had she said she was only going to talk to you not this"Naruto says helping you up.

You start to cry in pain.

"I don't think I can walk"you say.

"Fine then I'll just carry you"Naruto says.

Just as he was about to pick you up you hear a gun shot and see Naruto fall to the ground with a bloody shoulder.

"Naruto!?!"You gasp.

"Idiot how dare you betray me"Sakura says.

You hold Naruto bleeding body as a tear drops from your eye.

"You monster!"you shout at Sakura.

She lets out a evil laugh.

You look back down at Naruto.

Naruto slowly gets up clinching your hand and his shoulder.

Once he was up he gets infront of you shielding you with his bed.

"So you think that's going to help protecting her will only get you killed Naruto"Sakura says.

"I don't care if I die I'll do it protecting her after all..... I do still love her even if she's carrying someone else's baby"Naruto says angry.

Your eyes widen.

Sakura continues laughing.

You fall back onto the ground as you start to feel the contractions again.

However as you fell your had landed on a glass shard.

"If I can crawl over to Sakura with this without her noticing maybe I can stab her in a major leg artery"you think to yourself.

You pick up the glass and crawled over to Sakura who was still laughing hysterically.

"Three...two..."you count down inside your head but hear another gun shot.

You close your eyes very quickly.

When you open them again this time you see Sakura in a pool of blood with a bullet wound to the back of her head.

"Huh!?!"Naruto says surprised.

You look up to see who shot her.

~end of chapter fourteen~

I'm sorry if this was lame but I kind of had writers block but I promise the next chapter will be better now that this part is over with thank you all for reading and of you are new to my stories welcome and I also have other stories if you wanna check those out like my itachi story and my hinata story I'm going to make another one soon so please be on the look out for that and yeah I love you guys have a blessed day or night lol bai!!!! Xoxo