Chapter Sixteen

~Hey guys rlly quickly before u read the story I need you to click the link I'm going to leave in the comments u don't have to do anything just click and close it please~

Three days later you and the baby gotten discharged from the hospital but you still haven't heard from or seen your parents.

You were in the car with sasuke who was driving to your house while the baby rode in the back seat.

"Have you heard from my parents yet?"you ask.

Sasuke shakes his head.

"Oh"you say looking out the window.

You guys arrive at your house.

Sasuke takes the baby out of the car and the three of you walk to the front door.

You open it and turned the lights on.

"SURPRISE"you hear a group of people shout.

You smile as you see Ino,Itachi,Sai and Naruto who was holding a cake that said welcome home.

"Sasuke did you plan this?"you ask.

He frowns a little.

"It was all Naruto's idea and I had nothing to do with it"he says in a arrogant tone walking away from you with the baby.

"Oh alright well thank you Naruto"you say going up to him with a smile

"Well it was nothing really"The idiot smiles.

You laugh.

"You know it's the least I could've done after...I hurt you a while back I know what I did was wrong and I'm really sorry I just hope you can forgive me"He says in a sincere voice.

"Of course I can forgive you and I hope that we can still be friends"you say.

Naruto smiles.

"Well what are you waiting blow out your candles!"the blonde shouts in excitement.

"Candles?"Ino says confused.

Naruto nods.

"You don't put candles on a welcome back cake stupid"Itachi sighs face palming.

"Well sometimes it doesn't hurt to break tradition"Sai chuckles.

You smile.

"I guess I'll be trying something new "you say blowing out the candles.

"Welcome home!"everybody shouts then busts out laughing.

Then the door bell rings.

You were about to open the door when Ino and sai stops you.

"No!"they yell in sync.

"I'll get it"sai says.

He goes over and opens the door and sees the police.

"Uh (name) it's for you" he says.

You go over wondering why the police were there.

"Are you (name)?"one of the officers ask.

You nod your head.

"Yes"you say.

"We have some unfortunate news for you"the other says.

You look up at them.

"I'm afraid your parents were involved in a hit and run three days ago and I'm afraid they are no longer with us"he says.

Your eyes water immediately.

"Okay...thank you officer"you say shutting the door.

"(Name)..."Naruto calls out.

You run past everyone and go upstairs locking yourself in the room.

~end of chapter sixteen~

Thank you guys for reading and if you are new welcome but like I said I will leave the link in the comments and all you have to do is click I would really appreciate it a lot thank you all and remember vote and comment please and don't forget my other stories. Love ya

Adios!

Oh yeah I forgot lol happy turkey day!!!