Chapter twelve

~Six months later~

You were now nine months pregnant and ever since that night you and Sasuke were official.

You were getting ready for the Baby shower Ino was throwing you.

"Sasuke which dress do you think I should wear"?You ask holding up both a white dress and a pink one.

"Why are you asking me I'm not a female"Sasuke responds with sarcasm.

"your no help"You whine putting on a yellow one since you couldn't pick between  the first two dresses.

Sasuke was sitting on your bed texting someone but you didn't know who it was.

"Aren't you going to get ready it starts in like a hour"you say putting on a little chapstick.

"I'll be there later I have something to take care of"The Uchiha says putting down his phone and going over to you.

"Can't it wait until after the baby shower hell even midway"You fold your arms frowning.

"No It's important besides I wont be that late"Sasuke says gripping your waist and Kissing your neck.

"Alright fine just don't be more than a hour late"You sigh turning around to face him.

"Okay"he says as you press your lips against his.

~at the baby shower~

You ring on Ino's door bell once you get there.

Ino answers the door almost immediately.

"Hey (name)"Ino says opening the door wider so you can come in.

Once you came In you see your closest friends Shikamaru , Sai, Choji, Kiba and Temari all there along with Pink decorations since the baby was a girl and plenty of food,cake and presents.

"Wow Ino you did all this for me?"You say in amazement.

"Yeah hehe anything for my bestfriend after all we've always been there for eachother and this is the least I could do to say thanks"Ino says smiling with a hand on her hip.

"No I should be the one thanking you after all you are the best friend anyone could ever ask for"you say hugging her tightly.

"Stop your going to make me cry and Where's Sasuke?"Ino asks.

"He said he had to go do something important but he should be here soon"you answer walking with Ino to the couch.

"hmn leave it to Sasuke to be late"Ino says snickering.

"What a drag I have to ruin your tea party and all but when are we going to get this party over with"Shikamaru says in a rather bored tone.

"geez shikamaru can't you just enjoy yourself for a change"Ino nags as shikamaru frowns.

"She does have a point Shikamaru Take your time to enjoy stuff you know"Temari says smiling at him.

"fine I guess"Shikamaru says putting his arm around Temari who was blushing.

Everyone looks at them.

"What you act like you never seen a couple before what a drag"Shikamaru says as everyone awkwardly smiled.

"Well now that we all know they are a couple can we just eat now I'm starving"Choji says stuffing the chips he bought with him in his mouth.

Kiba laughs.

"But your stuffing your face now"Kiba says still laughing.

"And?"Choji says.

Your stomach starts to growl.

"Maybe Chojis right i am hungry after all"You say rubbing your stomach.

"Very well then we'll all eat and hopefully by that time Sasuke will be here and (name) can open the presents I guess"Ino sighs while smiling a little.

"Sounds like a plan"Sai says taking Inos hand.

Everyone then goes into the dining room to eat and by the time you guys were finish Sasuke still had not arrived.

"Damn it where could he be He said it'd only be an hour at most....maybe I'll just call him"You think to yourself taking out your cellphone.

You then dialed Sasuke's number but it went straight to voicemail

You try calling again and it still goes to voicemail.

"Damn it"you think

You sent Sasuke a text but got no response.

"Come on (name) it's time for you to open presents!"You hear Ino shout.

You get up and go into the living room where they were.

"Sorry I was trying to call Sasuke"You say sitting on the couch.

"He's never going to come so just give it up already and come on over to me"Kiba says smirking at you.

"For one he is he's just later than he expected and his phone probably died and two no thanks you smell like wet doing"you say folding your arms.

Everyone but Kiba laughs as Kiba hung his head in Humiliation.

"Here (name) you should open my present first"Ino says giving you a purple gift bag.

You smile as you look Inside it and pull out a little blanket with a flower on it.

"Aweee thank you Ino It's sooooo cute"You say holding it up.

"I'm glad you like it I sewed it myself but that's not all of your presents from me I just want give everyone else a chance"She says smiling while getting a little cocky.

Sai then walks over to you with his present.

"Here (name) I'm sure mine will surely be the best gift of the night"Sai says giving you the present.

You then unwrapped it and saw A paint brush.

"Wow Sai....a paint brush...I'm pretty sure this will be helpful when the child's born because then i can show her how to paint"You say pretending to be excited about it.

"I knew you would like it"Sai smiles and sits down.

"Alright next it's-"Temari says as she gets cut off by Knocking on the door.

"It's probably Sasuke so go get it"you say standing up.

You walk to the door opening it.

"Took you lo-"you say but see the image of a familiar woman with pink hair but you couldn't quite place your finger on it.

"Your (name) right?"she asks smiling.

"Yeah why?"you ask.

~end of chapter twelve~

I really hope you guys are enjoying this but before I close this off I have a few things I wanna announce.

I recently wrote the first three chapters for this new itachi story I'm writing if you guys wanna go check that out and also be on the look out for a Naruto uzumaki story and I also may start doing stories with female Naruto characters since we almost never see any of those let me know what you guys think of that and also I take requests just message me but anyways thank you for all the love and support and just taking the time to even read my story yo just don't know how much I appreciate it but without further Adue I love you guys if you are new welcome to the fam and I will see you guys in the next chapter.

So yeah love yah bye and have a bless day and stay safe.