Mama's Break | Tom Holland

im going to start a pattern basically where six imagines will be Tom Holland and then the seventh one with be Peter Parker. i hope you guys are fine with that! (:

***

Imagine #8

Y/F/N: Your Friend's Name

Word Count: 1283

***

TOM'S POV:

"Y/N, go ahead and have fun! I promise everything will be fine between Leo and I. Right buddy?" I look down towards the baby boy who was currently giggling and crawling on the floor.

Y/N sighs, her fingers running through her hair. "I know, I know, but I'm just worried that you'll lose him like last time. We can't have Mrs. Ruby almost calling the police on you again for letting him end up on the roof- how did that even happen?"

"Well, we decided- That's not the point in this certain discussion!" I let out a breathy laugh, "Leave, shoo, goodbye! We will both be here when you get back, and there won't be anyone on top of the house." My arms wrap her waist, pulling her into a tight, assuring hug.

"Okay, maybe I'm overreacting. But I will be back at after my mini spa treatment and-"

My hand clasps over her mouth, shutting her up quickly. "No, you won't. I made that appointment for you to enjoy, not to be rushing back home to us boys. Go grab something to eat afterwards or call Y/F/N, I'm sure she has nothing to do today."

She rolls her eyes, a small smile spreading across her lips. Without giving me a chance to respond, her lips press against mine, my hands moving from the middle of her back to her bum. Sadly, the kiss finishes too soon when a tug on my the end of my pants causes me to pull apart, glancing down I find Leo sending both of us a toothless grin.

"Alright, I should probably go before I'm late for my appointment...or I can stay here and we can have a family day." She smirks, "Then we could have some alone time once Leo goes to sleep."

"And we can have alone time later when you get back." I wink and begin to push her towards the front door.

Y/N lets out huff, whining a little bit. "Fine, I love you guys!"

"We love you too!" I call out, laughing a little.

My hand grasps a hold on Leo, lifting his hand up to wave bye to Y/N as our car pulls out of the gravel driveway. I shut the door once the vehicle disappears around the corner of the street, Leo beginning to giggle even more.

"What's first pal, lunch, television, toys? I'll let you choose." I smile at the boy in my arms who had eyes just like Y/N and other features just like me.

Leo places his fingers in his mouth while still managing to smile up at me. He try's to speak but instead it comes out more like a jumbled up sentence in his "baby language". He then takes his hand out of his mouth and points to the kitchen as if he was telling me he wanted food first.

"Lunch it is then, buddy."

I set Leo down in his high chair then walk over to the pantry for his baby food. Grabbing the first jar that grabs my attention, I walk back over to him as he begins to clap with excitement. I make a train noise as I feed him the first scoop, which he sallow instantly.

"How do you eat this disgust thing? It's literally just mushy peaches." I say, Leo only grinning in response, clapping his hands for more.

Once we finish up eating, I carry him out of the kitchen as I make my way into the living room. Setting him down in his mini play area, I get situated down with him, passing him some toys to play with. A smile spreads its way across my lips as my eyes watch him in amusement while he plays with the toys, making little sounds here and there.

***

"No, no! Come on you have to stop crying." I inform Leo as I rock him in my arms, trying to calm him down.

It had nearly been an hour or two and my poor son wouldn't stop crying, tears streaming nonstop down his puffy red cheeks. I felt horrible because I didn't know how to quiet him down. Usually Y/N was the one to calm him down within seconds, so I guess it was just a mom's thing that came naturally when they have children.

My feet pad against the carpeted floor in Leo's room, walking over to his crib.

"Are you sleepy?" I ask as I lay him down in the comfy crib. In response he still continues to cry, waving his arms frantically, his pleading eyes staring up at me. My fingers tug at the ends of my hair, a frustrated groan passing through me.

An idea suddenly pops up in my mind and I look down at my still crying son, a small smile on my lips.

"I guess I have no choice..."

***

Y/N'S POV:

The door slams behind me, my heels clicking against the shiny wood floors of our home. It was going on seven-thirty in the evening, meaning I had been gone longer than I thought I would have been.

"Tom? Leo?" I singsong as I step further into the house.

Walking into the living room, the kitchen and even checking out in the backyard, I figure that they probably went out. I decide to go upstairs and take a nice, hot bath, in need of some more me time.

Passing by Leo's room, I stop in my tracks when I find two figures in his crib. Going closer, I see my husband and son sound asleep in the wooden crib, Tom's arm wrapped Leo tiny body. My hand clasps over my mouth in awe and I take out my phone, desperate to capture this adorable moment. Snapping the photo, the sound of the camera causes Tom to shoot up from his position, his sleepy eyes meeting mine.

He lazy smile appears on his face as he places Leo on his small pillow, covering him up with baby blanket.

"Hey princess," His groggy voice speaks while trying to get out the crib without waking up the peaceful child. "Did you have fun?"

"I actually did, but I will tell you about it once we leave the room...wouldn't want to wake him." I tease, grabbing his hand and pulling him out of our son's bedroom.

After shutting the door, we both make it to our shared room successfully without waking up Leo. Tom closes the door behind us before taking off his clothes to slip on his night clothes.

"Um, I was going to see if you wanted to join me for a bath. It'll be our alone time like I wanted earlier and plus I'll rant to you about my spa day." I tell him, placing my hands on his bare chest.

He smirks, his arms wrapping around my waist. "I don't think there will be any talking considering I have some other things in mind."

"Really? What are those things?" I seductively question, making sure to emphasize the word just like he did.

"Might be better to show you than tell you." He whispers then picks me up bridal styles before walking into the bathroom, closing the door behind us with his foot.

***

ayee y'all are honestly the best! 2k reads within the past twenty-four hours is literally awesome and makes my heart pound with joy!

much love!