Huge Twist | Tom Holland

Request: Yay! Ok so I was thinking Tom and y/n are best friends and y/n finds out Tom has a girlfriend and she likes Tom but doesn't have the courage to tell him so when she finds out she goes from good girl to bad girl and Tom notices and he asks her about it and she doesn't want to tell him so they end up arguing and y/n tells him that she likes him in the middle of them arguing then it ends in like a makeout session

Imagine #22

Word Count: 3775

***

Y/N'S POV:

Tom, my best friend, had been dying to take me out for dinner every since he got  back from his "bro vacation" with Harrison. After about three times of having to cancel because of family emergencies or school related things, I had finally agreed to going out with him.

So here I was walking up to a restaurant I had never heard of and a brand new red dress covered my body up until my knees. The dress and heels were a last minute decision for me since I wanted to try and look 'presentable' for him.

"Hello, how may help you tonight?" A monotoned waiter spoke as I come in through the glass doors.

My nose scrunches in slight disgust at his tone. "Um yes. I'm under the name Tom, last name Holland."

The young man lets out an irritated groan, sitting up straight and flipping through the black binder that laid on the desk. His pointer finger scans over the list of reservations, pausing in the middle of the page.

"Okay, follow me."

I strut behind the bleach blonde as he trudges through the place. The both of us stopping at a table where a girl silently flipped through the menu.

I furrow my eyebrows, glancing at the waiter. "I said Tom, and I'm pretty sure this a woman- not a man."

"And I'm pretty sure I want to die from having this job." He dryly chuckles, his face immediately switching back to his peculiar unenthusiastic mood. "This is Mr. Holland's table though."

I don't have a chance to disagree before he stalks off to the spot by the door, greeting more people as they gradually came in.

My hands slide against the back of my dress so it wouldn't become wrinkled once I sat down. The black haired girl sat across from me, not even acknowledging my presence, music blasting in her ears from her Apple white earphones.

Picking up the leather covered menu, I began my journey to search for the meal I was planning on trying. Everything in the front of the booklet was at least forty dollars and up. Which only leaned my decision to head to the back of the menu, where most of the meals were ten to thirty dollars.

"I'm sorry, Dais- Y/N! I'm glad you made it." Tom's well known British accent exclaims, my gaze shifting away from the menu.

I shrug, a small laugh escaping from me. "I'm glad too! Those two weeks were pretty difficult without my pals."

"Just know that next time we take a two weeks trip, you're definitely joining us." He states, his tone sounding stern, yet playful.

The sound of his voice makes earphones-girl pause her music and slip them out from her ears. She squeals, hopping out of the chair and beating me to give him my famous welcoming hug.

"I was wondering what was taking you so long, boo-bear." She smirks, her lips then meeting his and my eyes widen at the sight.

Tom tugs away from their few second make out session, lightly shoving the girl to his side, slipping one of his arms around her petite waist.