See You Soon | Tom Holland (AU)

WARNING: This imagine will sort of become violent towards the end, sorry ):

Imagine #30

Word Count: 5234

***

THIRD PERSON:

The sunrise outside was a mixture of pinks, purples, and oranges; some of the light flowing through the sheer curtains. He stirs around in his peaceful slumber, draping an arm over the body beside him.

It was currently an early Monday morning, but Tom wasn't even bothering on trying to move out of his comfortable bed. But of course- duty always called for early mornings every Monday through Friday.

The slight movement of the girl next him caused his eyelids to slowly flutter open. He glanced over to her only to notice that her head was snuggling into the crook of his neck, an adorable tiny snore leaving from her.

Don't get it twisted; Tom loved his job, but he just hated not seeing his girl for pretty much the whole day during the weekdays. They really had chance for "alone time" only on the weekends, and sometimes the days he would get a freebie.

"Darling," His hand rubbed over the back of her silk gown, hoping the small gesture would awaken her. "I need to get ready for work- it is Monday, incase you've forgotten."

Y/N yawned, letting out a low, yet childish groan. "No. Can't you just stay right here for, like, forever?"

He groggily chuckled, rubbing over his eyes with his free hand. "I wish. However, duty calls and I must earn some more money in order to spoil my lovely lady." 

The girl sat up, gazing down at Tom with her half opened Y/E/C eyes, "You could get me a box of trash bags and I'd still love you forever."

He sat up in his spot, resting his back against the headboard. Once he get situated, Y/N lies her head on his thigh, her pointer finger tracing the outline of his abs.

"I know you would love me forever even if I got you trash bags, but I just love to shower you with gifts and other things that shouldn't be said out loud." Tom finally responds, winking down towards her.

Y/N stops tracing on his bare stomach as she playfully rolls her eyes at her fiancé. "Is there ever a second where your mind isn't thinking about our sex life?"

"I don't know," He lazily shrugs, twisting the ends of her hair.

Silence fills throughout the air between them, the two of them just enjoying one an other's presence. Although, Tom did still have to go to work, he had about two more hours and he wasn't worried about getting ready just yet.

"Hey bub?" Y/N spoke up, shaking Tom out of his mini daydream and he responds with a simple 'hm'. "Have you ever considered on having our wedding maybe someplace other than a church?"

His eyebrows furrow together, "No, I haven't. Where were you thinking on having it though?"

She sat up, settling down on his lap so she could lie her back against his stomach, Tom's arms instantly wrapping around her petite waist. Y/N adjusts her head position in order to get a good look at him.

"Well, my grandma use take me to this garden a bit further away from town when I was younger, which I absolutely adored going along with her." She begins, messing with his fingers. "But whenever we went I would always tell her that I wanted my future husband and I to get married there, with a lots of fairy lights hanging above our heads."

Tom chuckles at the young woman's fantasy, that he was bound to make come true. "Alright, then we'll see if we can get in there. Along with your lovely fairy lights, of course."