Chapter One

Your POV:

I quickly grabbed as much clothes as possible and shoved them into a suitcase with shoes, undergarments, makeup, and a couple more things.

I grabbed my purse and shoved all my money in it along with my phone and its charger. I also got my bag and put my laptop in it, along with a few more things.

Just as I was about to leave, my door bust open.

"What the hell are you still doing here?! I thought we made it clear to you that we want you out!"

My dad came over to me, anger written all over his face. He slapped me with such force that I was knocked down to the ground.

"Get, out, of, my, house!" He said in between kicks to my stomach. Tears threatened to spill, but I refused. I stood up, grabbed my things and ran down the stairs.

Because of the tears I refused to let out, everything was blurry and I tripped and fell on the last step.

My mother rushed out of the kitchen, knife in hand. "If you don't get out of here," She paused for a second but then begun walking over to me.

I took the chance to get up and grab my things again. I heard my father's footsteps coming down the stairs quickly, but I refused to turn around.

At this point I was so scared that I couldn't breathe, I was crying so hard my head hurt, and my stomach was aching very badly.

I quickly threw the front door open and ran out to my car. I threw everything in the back and jumped into the driver's seat.

I turned on the engine looking back at the front door, seeing my parents look in my direction with anger and hatred. Buckling up, I drove out of the driveway and away from there.