Chapter Seven

Your POV:

"Sup Nathan," I heard Moose say.

The two walked inside as they continued talking.

"Oh, hey (y/n)," Nathan said, with a big smile on his face.

I waved at him and smiled back.

"So guys, since both of you are here, this makes life easier."

We laughed.

"Shark wants to throw a pool party tomorrow, and we're all invited. You cool, (y/n)?"

I nodded.

"Of course! Who wouldn't want to go to a pool party?"

They smiled.

"Alright, well its gonna be at his friend's house at around four, so (y/n) you can just go with Moose or I."

"Okay, I'll be ready by around three just to be safe."

"Who's all going, Nathan?"

"Oh, you'll see tomorrow."
===
I slapped my alarm, not really wanting to get up. But it was like 9:30, so it was for the best that I got out of bed.

I did the bed and walked into the kitchen. I cooked up some eggs with bacon.

Surprisingly, my parents did teach me how to cook, so that wasn't much of a problem.

After I finished I washed the dishes, and cleaned around the apartment.

I was sitting down on my couch watching TV, when I remembered I didn't have a swimming suit.

'Crap.' I thought to myself.

Groaning, I stood up and made my way into my bedroom.

I quickly threw on some clothes and grabbed my car keys.
===
After going to about five different stores, I found a swimsuit that I really liked.

It was a two piece navy blue bikini. The top had the straps that tied around the neck, and had a diamond in the middle.

I also bought a white shirt dress to put over the swimsuit. I was pretty satisfied with what I bought.

On the way back to the apartment I stopped to get gas. It was cheaper here, than where I used to live.

Once I was home, I decided to shower. As I walked into my room on my towel, I read the clock. It was almost 1:00!

"Damn, I took that long at the store?" I shook my head and giggled.

I decided to change into my swimsuit. I'm not gonna lie, I really liked the way I looked in it.

I threw on my shirt dress and put on some cute sandals.

Grabbing my duffel bag, I threw extra clothes and towels in there in case they were needed.

Better to be prepared.

Suddenly, my phone was ringing.

Y: "Hey, what's up?"

Moose was the one calling me.

M: "Are you ready?"

Y: "Yeah, why? Did something happen?"

M: "Kind of. Shark said it was supposed to rain later on tonight, to he moved the party hour to 3, instead of 4."

Y: "Oh, so are we gonna go soon?"

M: "Right now, if you're ready."

Y: "Okay! Meet you in the parking lot?"

M: "Sure. See ya."

I hung up.