Chapter Five

Your POV:

I was back in my parent's house, and I was on the living room floor. I was trying to get up, but my dad got to me first and picked me up and threw me against the wall.

My vision was blurry, and the taste of blood was filling my mouth. I was in so much pain, but there wasn't a single thing I could do about it.

Seconds later my mother came over with the broom and hit me with it multiple times. Only it didn't stop there. She eventually grabbed a lamp and threw it at me. And they kept going.

Everything was blurry, and little by little I could no longer hear, see, or feel anything.
~
I woke up and walked into the bathroom. I turned on the lights, and looked at myself in the mirror. The bruise on my face was gone, but I still looked like a hot mess.

I glanced back at the clock on the nightstand beside the bed. It read 5:02 AM.

I knew if I tried going back to sleep now I would just have more and more flashbacks.

I took off my clothes and took a nice, long, and relaxing shower.

Afterwards I changed into a pair of pants, and a sweater.

I did the bed and put on my makeup.

As I was headed to the kitchen, I spotted a piece of paper on the couch. I picked it up, and it was a phone number.

I was dumbfounded for a second, before I realized that Moose must've left it here for me. I put it in my pocket, and got myself a bowl of cereal.

After I finished eating I remembered that I still had to edit and post that video today, so I started working on it.

A few hours later it was done rendering, and it was ready to upload to YouTube.

I uploaded it and just a few minutes later it already had over 500k views and loads of comments.

I read a few, and was so grateful that everybody was being very supportive about the whole situation. I read a couple more comments and then decided to text Moose.