Chapter Three

Your POV:

As I got home, I realized I should have gotten something for my bruises and cuts.

I sighed and mentally slapped myself for not getting the stuff while I was out and about.

I put all the groceries away and walked out of my apartment, locking it.

I pressed the button on the elevator to go down. I was on the third floor, and there were four floors total.

After a short while the elevator doors opened, and I saw a familiar face staring back at me in amusement.

"Hey, aren't you (y/n) from (ytc/n)?" He asked as I walked in and pressed the first floor button.

I giggled slightly, and responded, "Yeah, and aren't you Nathan from UnspeakableGaming?"

"Yes, that would be me. Do you live here?" Nathan asked, his cheeks a slight pink.

I blushed slightly, and nodded my head. "On the third floor. Do you?" I asked.

"Yeah, on the fourth floor," Nathan smiled at me. "Which floor are you going to?"

"The first, I'm going to the store. I'm guessing you are too?"

Nathan laughed a little and nodded.

"You know George, from MooseCraft? Well he's moving into the apartment next to mine, and I'm going to get him. He's waiting on the first floor."

"I see." I said as the elevator stopped and the doors opened. I stepped out as another familiar face walked towards us.

He stared at me, as I stared back.

"You're (y/n), from YouTube right?" He asked me with a huge smile.

I laughed. "Yes, and you're George from YouTube, right?"

His cheeks turned pink, as did mine.

"Please, call me Moose. And I'll see you around," Moose said walking into the elevator with Nathan.

I turned around and waved goodbye to both of them. They waved back as the doors closed.

I continued walking to my car, and got inside.

I just couldn't believe it.

My favorite Youtubers lived only a floor above me, and were super cute.