Chapter Four

Your POV:

I lay down on the couch and put the ice pack on my stomach. This would help with the swelling.

I then put a cream on my arm, for the cuts.

After about half an hour, I took the ice pack off and put another cream onto the area.

I hadn't realized just how hungry I was until I heard my stomach growl. I walked over to the kitchen and made myself some (f/f).

Afterwards, I cleaned up and decided I'd edit tomorrow's video.

Before I was even able to start editing, I realized I didn't have any headphones.

I didn't like editing without them because I usually missed a lot more mistakes. And sometimes, the volume was off.

I grabbed my car keys and headed to the elevator.
===
Just as I was about to open the door to my apartment, I heard a couple of familiar vocies.

I turned around and saw Moose and Nathan. Shortly after the two spotted me and came over to me.

They were both about the same height, and about a whole foot taller than me.

"Hey guys," I said smiling.

"Hey (y/n)," Moose said.

"I thought you guys lived on the fourth floor? What brings you onto my floor?" I asked them, quite curious.

"You, actually. We were trying to find you," Nathan said laughing a bit.

"Yeah, we were about to start knocking on all the doors until we found you," Moose said.

We all laughed.

"I can actually see you guys doing that. But since you were looking for me, and found me, I guess I have no choice but to let you two inside," I said shaking my head jokingly.

The guys laughed as I opened the door and led them inside.

"Nice place you got here (y/n)," Nathan said as he walked around.

"And I only moved in today," I said as I unboxed my new headphones and plugged them into my laptop.

I set it aside so I could edit the video later on.

"Hey, so did I!"

I giggled.

"So, what do you guys want to do?" I asked.

They both looked over at me. "Well, it is your place, so you decide," Nathan said.

"Fair enough. What about just watching TV?"

"Sure."

We all took a seat on the couch as I turned on the TV. Spongebob was on.

Nathan sat on one end, Moose in the middle, and me on the other end.

We watched TV and talked for about an hour, before I felt myself getting sleepy.

I really didn't want to fall asleep and seem rude, because I was really enjoying hanging out with the guys.

As hard as I tried to stay awake, I failed and fell asleep soon after.
===
"(y/n)"

I was awoken by somebody slightly shaking me and saying my name.

I sat up right, only to realize I had fallen asleep on Moose. My face burned with embarrassment, as I felt my cheeks get hotter.

"Nathan had to leave because he had a meeting, but I stayed because you fell asleep on me. I didn't want to wake you, but it was getting late so I thought it was best if I did," Moose said with a smile.

"I-I'm sorry I fell asleep on you, Moose. I didn't mean to, I was just very tired, and—"

"Its okay, don't worry about it, (y/n). But anyways, I think its time I went to bed myself. Goodnight, and thanks for letting Nathan and I over today," Moose said as he got up and walked out of my apartment.

I got up and locked the door, then changed and went to bed. I fell asleep very quickly again.