Chapter Six

Your POV:

I was just about done with the dishes from lunch, when I decided I'd go look at some PC's for gaming when I was finished.

I threw my hair up into a neat yet messy bun, and put on my shoes.

Walking out of the apartment, I grabbed my car keys. I headed into the elevator and then walked out to my car.

After a few minutes of driving around I walked into the same store where I bought my headphones.
===
I finally found a good gaming PC, and bought it.

I walked out to my car and put everything in the back. I jumped into the driver's seat and headed back to my apartment.
===
I got out of my car when someone honked at me. I looked around and saw Moose wave at me before parking next to my car.

"That's a nice car you got there (y/n)," Moose said as he got out from his car.

"I'd have to say the same about yours!"

He smiled.

We both talked some as I got my things out from my car, when all of a sudden it started pouring!

Moose and I rushed inside, laughing the entire time. Somehow, we managed to get soaked even though we rushed inside.

I pressed the button for the elevator, as Moose and I stopped laughing.

Moments later we stepped inside the elevator. Moose pressed the fourth floor button. I reached out to press the button for the third floor, but Moose stopped me.

I looked at him in confusion, but he gave me a reassuring smile.

"Let's chill at my place."

I giggled some, my cheeks on fire.

"Okay, but I need to drop this off first, and change my clothes."

"Oh yeah, right. Well then I'll be waiting," Moose said with a chuckle.

I nodded and pressed my floor's button. The elevator stopped and the doors opened.

I walked out and glanced back at Moose as the doors closed.
===
I texted Moose for his apartment number as I put my stuff in my office.

He answered as I changed out of my wet clothes.

I quickly threw on some sweats, and a T-shirt. Then I fixed my makeup.

A few minutes later I was walking on the fourth floor, looking for Moose's apartment.

Once I found it I knocked and moments later he answered the door. Moose was wearing a pair of basketball shorts and a T-shirt.

"Hey, I like your MTV crib," I told Moose as I walked inside.

We both laughed.

"Thanks."
===
Moose and I were playing video games when there was a knock at the door.

I paused the game.

"I got it," Moose got up from the couch and walked over to the door.