~ch 1~ Different

~3rd person pov~

You were really young when your parents decided to leave you because you were different then tour sibilings( sorry if u dont have any siblings). when your parents left you when you were barley turning 5 and you were left in the hands of your aunt who was the same as you. Everyday when you went to school you put on a fake smile on your (s/c) face and pretend everything was ok even though kids would call you freak or monster or tease you that your parents left you while they all got hugs and kisses from theirs. This contiued until you finally graduated college and you were now living on your own in a place called beach city. Your house was in a nice location in all trees hidden from the world.

~your pov~

"finally a new start far away from the hell hole" i said to myself as i move a strand of my (h/c) from my face. i walk into my front door and drop everything that i was carrying And run to the back just to see the beautiful view of the ocean then my stomach growls. "welp time to explore the place" i say as i start heading to the front door. i grab my (f/c) sweater and leave my first home. while walking around i felt a little body bump into me and when i look down i see a kid that had curly hair and a salmon pink shirt with a star on it. he looked up at me and said words i never heard in my entire life "hi im steven whats your name" he said and at that point i wanted to cry but it would be plan out weird to cry in front of a person you just meet." um h-hi im (y-y/n)" i said as i stuck out my hand and he gladly took it "wow that name suits you we should be friends" he and my heart for the first time felt real joy.

~stevens pov~

"I would love to be friends" (y/n) said with tears forming in her eys which made me want to cry. " hey are you ok " i said with a little concern in my voice "yeah its just i waited 20 years just for someone to ask me that" (y/n) said as she wiped the tears that came down her face. "well im glad that i was able to be your first" i said (dont take it that way and you know im talking about) i grabbed her hand and dragged her to the temple. "where are we going" (y/n) asked as we turned the corner of the cliff "we are going to my house which we just arrived to" I say as I pull her to the front door "i think you be great friends with my guardians" I said as we walk in and I saw Garnett amethyst pearl sitting on the couch while peridot was cleaning her glasses near the counter(since they humans I put peri with glasses) "hi guys look I have a new friend" I say while pointing to (y/n) and everyone stares at her then look away "I think they don't like me" (y/n) whispers in my ear "don't worry we just need to introduce you to them one by one" I say with a little smile *i just hope this turns out well* i said in my head.