~ch 8~ long time no see

~ Your Pov~
The moment I open the door I get tackled by a old familiar neko. "(F/N) what are you doing here" I asked with a surprised tone. "Well you know me either to know that if u move I will find you" (F/N) said with excitement in their voice. I let them through so they can explore the house since they are most likely to stay here till I move again. I close the door and make my way to the living room where Steven is sitting. "Hey who's that kid" (f/n) whispered to me. "That's Steven he's pretty cool" I replied. I introduced them to each other and we all started talking and playing games them the door bell rang. I went up and opened the door.

~ lapis pov~
' ok calm down lapis' I thought to myself as I rung the door bell. I was outside if (y/n) house with the gang. The door opened to revel (y/n) wearing jean jacket, black shirt, dark blue jeans and a (f/c) beanie. "Hey" she said while smiling. 'Cute' I thought while waving. Peri pushes right past me and hugged (y/n). Her glasses on top of her head so she doesn't hurt (y/n) and herself. We all walked in straight to the living room where we Steven and I'm guessing a old friend of (y/n). Just from this moment I could tell it's going to be a interesting night.
———————————————————————————————
I finally updated (yea) and I feel like this chapter is horrible. Also I was looking at the old chapters  and I don't know y people like this story it's full of cringe and misunderstanding. One day I'm going to fix all of it but that day is not today. This chapter also feels short. Well to next time of what's this feeling.

J signing out peace!