Ch 11~ Pain~

-Y/N Pov-

 I felt my face change, those words sent a pain through my chest, but why. It's not like I have any attraction to her so why am I being affected in such a way. "Oh well, that clears that up, I'm sure that your crush likes you back like that" I rambled then put on a fake smile so she wouldn't worry. Lapis seems to sigh in relief then studies my figure for a bit before blushing, she shakes her head staring me straight in the eyes. "Are you hungry because if you want I can cook for you, especially since you let me crash here?" she said, I give a nod. Lapis starts to head towards the kitchen as I relax on the couch staring at her getting ready to cook. Seeing her there made me a bit happy, but I spoke too soon. My body started to hurt, causing it so I'm not able to move. I teared up, my ears and tail soon start twitching like crazy. I knew it was getting closer to that time and yet I'm all alone, closing my eyes I start breathing in and out making sure to not catch Lapis' attention. Hearing the utensils being put away I sit up and try to remain calm. I watch Lapis as she places the plates in front of me, I pick it up and stare at it. I turn to Lapis and ask "would it be ok if I started eating", "Of course you can, I don't control what you do" she laughs a bit. Slowly I start eating and once I finished I began to relax again. I lean against lapis, my body seeming to ache more as if it was begging for her physical affection. 

-3rd Pov-

The two girls sit in silence, one blushing like crazy not wanting to make any sudden movements and the other wanting the complete attention of her friend. (Y/N) shifts a bit catching the attention of Lapis. She looks down to notice that her crush has fallen asleep, this causes the girl to blush harder. Slowly but surely lapis begins shifting into a more comfortable position where she is spooning the other girl. She buries her face into the crook of her neck, breathing in her scent. Suddenly she feels a movement against her leg, concerned she checks. Accidently moving the beanie resting on (y/n)'s head and pulling out her tail.

-Lapis Pov-

"What- A tail and ears? Are they real? I have so many questions.", Without even thinking I start to play with her tail. The texture is so soft it make it impossible to stop petting, I move my other half to her ears. "The same softness" I think to myself, I feel her shift so her face is in front of mine. I cant help but think about how much I want to love an protect her. I wrap my arms around her waist, holding her tightly so she wouldn't leave me but so that she can turn as she please. I study her face, then rest my face in her face again leaving a small kiss. When we wake up I have a feeling she'll be scared but ill make sure she knows she safe. With that  final thought I doze filled with love and peace.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm back with the gayest of energy. I'm sorry for not updating this story, I was in a relationship that made me feel bad about writing fanfics, I wont go into detail but all you need to know is I'm back. I'm going to manage my time so I can update this twice a week (Hopefully). Anyway I hoped you enjoyed. I love you guy, Have a good day/afternoon/night.

- Signing out Pluto

P.S. Do people even still read this story or read fanfic in general?