Ch 10 ~ Philophobia~

Y/n POV:

Philophobia, I have Philophobia, a fear of loving the idea that of loving someone scared me down to the core. All my past experiences with love have been horrible. I've gained bruises and scars ,emotional and physical, it would be bad to the point I would barley make it out the house alive. Feeling lapis kiss me made me break I started to cry. Once I was done I rested her down on the couch and told everyone to go home. Of course they were stubborn but they left, as soon as they left the time has struck I looked at lapis before going into my room. The scars that ran all over my body started to open it caused great pain but it was the only way. Soon the fur started to grow and I was in my wolf form. I ran outside and started hunting for food and trying to control my senses. Peridot is the only who is allowed to know my true side and it must stay that way.

- timeskip -

I got home back in my human form rabbits in my arms and mouth. I set them down in the cabinet and went to go wash. It was 1 in the morning and I was dead tired I couldn't think and completely forgot lapis was here. I walked into my room changed and fell asleep on my bed tail wagging and fully relaxed. It wasn't long before I had to wake up again. I look at the clock and see it's 8 I hear footsteps around my house. I get up and immediately grab clothes to hide my ears and tail. I go outside to see a dazed lapis I blush a bit then get serious. 'I can't fall in love it'll end up just like the rest' I thought to myself. "Good morning" I walk to lapis.

Lapis POV:

I freak out and look to see who it was, of course it was the very person I feel in love with, Y/n. I start to talk bout random things with her and without thinking bring up last night. She freezes I can see the fear in her eyes. I knew she would never return my feeling but what can I do. I put a brave face and speak "sorry bout last night I thought you were my crush and kissed you" I see her expression change. Did I make the right call to pretend I don't love her or should I confess the truth.
————————————————————
A/n: I'm sorry I'm bad at writing I'm doing this at 1 am cuz I have school tomorrow and on a empty stomach so leave comments on what need fixing and what you think lapis should do

Signing out,
      J