~ch 4~ where did you came from

~your pov~

It was almost time for me to turn into my wolf form which I hated to do because it always painful turning back into a human. It reached 9 and at that time I already was in my wolf form. The fur coat was the same (f/c) color and the same old (2nd f/c) eyes. I walked around my hose before running to the front and running off to a barn that was close by. When I got there I swear I saw two life forms there so I hide behind a pill of dirt with a leaf one it (meepmorp). I checked to see who was there to only be scared by someone grabbing my tail. I started to growl but when I turned around to bite I saw peri so I got calmed down but I also got scared.

~peri pov~

I was talking with lapis when I heard claws walking on the bottom level. "Lapis did you hear that" I said as I went to the edge a looked down "hear what" lapis replied as I started heading down. When I reached the floor I went a looked around with I saw a (f/c) tail poking out from lapis's meepmorp. I was personally scared so I grabbed the tail and freaked out when I heard a growl and then it almost bit my face but then it calmed down. " um hey there Wolfe" I said shaking and letting go of the tail. The more it got closer to me the more I got scared but then I tripped and it nudged my arm? Wait why is it not eating me I thought as I fixee myself and sat cross cross(apple sauce sorry). its was about to come closer when lazuli came down whch caused the (f/c) wolf to run away.

~lapis pov~

when i came down to see why peri didnt answer me i saw a (f/c) wolf run out of the barn."wow where it come from" i said i turned to peri who was sitting on the floor " that lazuli was a wolf that was hiding behind your meepmorp and didnt attack me" peri said with a straight face while i had a surprised face. i turn to look out of the barn and i saw the wolf sitting in the far distant and the only sound that ringed through the night was the howl that was stuck in mybhead even while i slept. one day i hope that i get to meet that wolf even if it sounds like a crazy misson but theres just that feeling that somehow it liles peri as if it meet her before with makes me want to know more bout it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry took a day to update was supposed to come out yesterday but didnt get to finish writing it so yeah still sorry bout that

This is how u look wolf form and when u get ur ears just image it with your details (btw not my art)