~ch 6~ somethings different

~lapis pov~

When i woke up i found my self hugging (y/n) as she was peacefully sleeping. Due to this position I blush hard and notice she had some drool coming from her mouth *cute* I thought as i started to try to get up to only ended with the results of me being pulled closer to her chest as if I was some type of toy. I decided to let her cuddle me until " please don't leave me" (y/n) mumbled in her sleep when I looked up I saw tears coming out of her eyes so my first instinct was to hug her while rubbing her back that didn't work so then I crawled a little closer to her face wiped the tears then kissed her check which worked and that made my blush like as red as a flame. I played with her hair until she started to move a little bit so I pretended to sleep only to discover I shoved my face in between her chest which made my face brighter then I thought it could. I moved closer to her when she started to stir more then I heard "um lapis you awake" (y/n) said while blushing (she could tell cuz the skin got warmer) I pretended to snore which somehow she actually believed cause the next thing she said was "I guess not" then she escaped my grasp and stretched which caused her shirt to go up and reveal a a scar that ran along her back. I reached out towards it but stopped my self and went to sleep for reals this time.

~le timeskip brought to u by attention poodle~(Also still lapis)

When I woke up I saw (y/n) sitting right in front of me (of course on the ground) talking with peri. I looked at her arm that was next to me and saw a Scar that wraps around how come I never noticed (cuz it blends with normal skin) her whole body was covered by that scar then a flash of her face appeared in my mind then I realized that one scar Had spread across her body and ended at the middle of her cheek. I was to deep in thought to realize that peri and (y/n) were staring at me as if kissed someone and once I got of my thought I saw my hand holding (y/n) face as if I forced her to face me *well that explans why her face appeared in my mind* I thought as I let go of her face and got up then stretched. "Sorry bout that didn't mean to have no idea what came over me" I said as avoiding eye contact since I was blushing a bit. "It's ok I'm used to it" (y/n) said without a care in the world as I stared at her with a confused look. "Oh yeah I used to get bullied as a kid so my aunt took care of me....a lot" (y/n) said as scratched her cheek as me and peri looked at her even more confused "why would you get bullied your cool" peri and I said at the same time "I was different then the other kids in my whole school" (y/n) said while shrugging which me and peri just decided to put aside and they both got up. " bye (y/n) it was fun having you sleep over" peri said as hugging (y/n) then letting go for her to walk away and wave then I waved. * i hope she comes over Again it was fun talking to her * I thought while blushing a little which peri noticed and nudged  me "don't you dare hurt her" peri said either a stone hard face then left to watch camp pining hearts leaving me with a confused and worried feeling causing me to shake and leave the barn. "Now what was that all about " I whispered to my self while sitting down near the pool/lake (I have no idea what it's called in the show) thinking to not even realize a certain shorty squid member was looking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I think that was interesting um also this is how the scar looks on your body just imagine it reaching ur hand and feet with you details (I did not draw it I was lucky enough to find it on the internet)