| 1

_

7 months later

"Basketball season has officially started my boys!" Bobby Finstock's loud voice echoed throughout the gym, "And you lot need to step it up, we don't have Bennett or Lahey anymore. Hale, I'm counting on you."

"Your laziness better not of increased over the break! Laps, all of you!" Bobby instructed clutching onto his clipboard as he made his way towards one of his most hated freshman's, Greenberg.

"Its February, isn't a bit to late to be changing up the whole routine?" Blair asked, plugging the iPod into the speaker.

"Probably." Emilia shrugged turning to face all the freshmen's she had to train, pushing her almost grown out bangs out of the way from her eyes.

After the all of the drama that went down last year Emilia decided to get a haircut, thanks to Blairs convincing. Her then waist length hair was now cut into bangs and reached the bottom of her shoulders, along with Blair joining Melanie as blonde.

"Derek! Put me down!" Emilia squealed as she felt herself being lifted up from the ground, clutching onto his back as he jogged over to the bleachers.

"Hale, put the teenager down!" Coach shouted, noticing derek running round with his girlfriend thrown over his shoulder.

As for Emilia and Derek they were the best they'd ever been, living with the Hales was the best thing she could've done for herself and her relationship with Derek. With only a few months left of school the werewolves were exited to start their future together.

"Yeah, Hale. put the teenager down!" Emilia mocked, laughing as Derek placed her down onto the bleachers next to Isaac.

"Hey buddy." Derek turned to Isaac, motioning to the other players "Wanna play basketball with us?"

"Hale, what is this?" Coach questioned, staring down at the nine year old in surprise.

"Hale junior." Derek responded, smiling the nickname Isaac had developed over the months.

With Camden gone Isaac had been staying with Emilia and Derek more than before, Derek and Isaac had grown close over the months which surprised Emilia due to Isaac not letting many people in.

"Interesting." Coach tapped his chin, looking down to the curly haired blonde.

"I'm this close to strangling her." Emilia grumbled turning back to the Blondes, holding her thumb and pointer finger close together as Annie walked away

" Emilia grumbled turning back to the Blondes, holding her thumb and pointer finger close together as Annie walked away

"Who, Annie?" Melanie asked in confusion, watching Annie walk away.

"She still has a obsession with Derek." Blair chimed in, "Just ignore her."

"I will once she stops spreading a rumour that I'm sleeping with half of the basketball team!" Emilia whisper shouted, throwing her arms out angrily.