- 13

"Emilia?"Jason smiled watching his sister jump out of Talia's car, running over to him.

"you're okay, i was so worried about you." Emilia sighed in relief, wrapping her arms around her older brother.

"You're not mad at me?" Jason asked, looking down at the small brunette holding onto him for dear life.

"Oh I'm mad at you, I'm just happy to see you." Emilia snickered, shoving his chest slightly as she pulled away.

Emilia was very angry at her brother for leaving her, but seeing him pushed all them feelings away. Knowing her brother was alive and well was all she needed to stop her worries.

"What are you doing here? How did find out i was here?" Jason questioned his sister.

"Well i didn't know you were here." Emilia admitted, turning back to face Talia.

"We should probably talk." Talia spoke up, Jason nodded leading the two into the house.

"Where is everyone?" Talia asked, following Jason into the living room.

"Working or with their kids." Jason replied smiling at the photo of his pack hanging on the wall,  "Linc's been tracking a omega down these past few days, he's supposed to be back around about now."

"I guess you know about the supernatural now." Jason spoke gaining Emilia's attention as she paced nervously.

"Yep." Emilia nodded, "Are you a werewolf too?"

"My mom was part of the pack before she was killed, Linc adopted me before they could place me with a human family." Jason explained, pulling his sister into another hug "I missed you little sister."

Emilia had always believed Jason was her brother because her mother married his father, but it turns out things were very different, she was too young to remember the full truth anyways.

"I missed you to big brother." Emilia pulled away, hearing the front door slam shut.

"Looks like the old mans back." Jason sang loudly, knowing it would annoy Lincoln.

"I thought we talked about you calling me old, I'm 35 not 60, I'm not old!" Lincoln grumbled loudly as he walked into the room, stopping as he noticed who was in front of him.

"I thought we talked about you calling me old, I'm 35 not 60,  I'm not old!" Lincoln grumbled loudly as he walked into the room, stopping as he noticed who was in front of him

"Dad." Emilia breathed, feeling her eyes tear up already.

Lincoln's start stopped for a moment once he realised that his daughter was stood in front of him,  this is everything he's wanted for the past 14 years. Now that he is finally reunited with her, the only feeling he could comprehend was shock.

"Were going to leave you guys to talk." Jason spoke up, him and Talia walking out of the room to give the two some space.

"Emilia..." Lincoln started, unsure of what to say.