- 12

It had been a few weeks since Emilia was Injured and things had started to get back to normal, Emilia and Derek's relationship was getting better and better as the days went on and the two couldn't be happier. Emilia found herself spending lots more time with the Hales, Isaac, Scott and Melissa, she was finally starting to feel like she had a proper family.

"Have a good evening, Mrs Cooper." Emilia smiled handing the woman the packet of medication for the dog, turning to look at her younger daughter "Make sure not to play barbies when Toby is around, we don't want him getting sick again."

"I will." the little girl nodded, stroking the labradors head.

"Talia, hi, i didn't know you were back? I didn't see you this morning." Emilia greeted, notching the alpha walk through the door.

"I just got back in town." Talia replied.

"Are you here to see Deaton?" Emilia asked, opening the gate for Talia to walk in.

"I'm actually here to see the both of you." Talia corrected her, following Emilia into the back of the clinic.

"Oh right, follow me then." Emilia smiled knocking on the door before walking in, "Deaton, Talia's here."

"Hello Alan." Talia greeted, Deaton smiled looking up to the two.

"Nice to have you back, was the trip successful?" Deaton asked motioning for them to come in.

"Very." Talia nodded, "You don't need to hide things anymore, Alan, she knows."

"Are you a werewolf too?" Emilia questioned, leaning against the metal table.

"No, I'm an Druid Emissary." Deaton corrected, chuckling to himself at Emilia's confused expression.

"A what?" Emilia Blurted, looking down in embarrassment.

"Im a adviser to the hale pack." Deaton smiled in amusement, "Emilia, how did you find out about the supernatural."

"These were in my attic, i put the pieces together." Emilia walked over to her bag in the corner of the room taking out the papers, placing them on the table.

"Have you ever seen these before?" Talia asked, looking through the ancient papers.

"This yes." Alan pointed to the bestiary, looking over to the personal items from the original wolves along with many pieces of paper including information about that time "But these, i thought they had been destroyed hundreds of years ago."

"Do you understand what these are, Emilia?" Talia asked her sons girlfriend, pointing to the papers scattered over the table.

"Not really." Emilia admitted, shaking her head.

"This is our family history." the alpha spoke, pointing to their last names of one of the papers.

"This is the reason i went away, to find your family." Talia continued, "Our families are very important to each other."

"The only blood family I've ever known is my mother." Emilia added, thinking she had no family left "And Scott."

"Emilia, everyone believes you're the only Bennett alive." Deaton put in, Emilia picking up on the seriousness in his voice.

"My brother doesn't know he's a bennett, He's a secret from my father." the teen explained.

"That makes sense."

"Wait, my whole family is dead?" Emilia questioned, hoping that wasn't true.

"See thats what we thought." Talia responded, "Until my son found you, and your existence changed everything."