« ║ R E Q U E S T P A G E ║ » ◀ C L O S E D ▶

Every one shot book needs one of this shits and I'm putting one...

Shut your traps if ya don't want to, but other people want to request...

Anyways...

As you can see above, this is a "Request Page", where you can write your lovely request...

It's so fucking obvious...

Ahem, I'll state the information on how to request below, so, get your ass comfortable, sweatheart...

This may be long and I don't give a fuck if you read this shit or not...

Pardon my language sweetie but you should know...

I cuss alot... [No fucking shit!]

⁃══•❖•══⁃

« H O W   T O   R E Q U E S T »

=•=

Sweetheart, if you are going to request. As much as possible, please do put more details, okay?

It would be a great help if you do...

Example:

"Can I request a Saitama one in One Punch Man? He and the reader have been friends for awhile and Saitama may or may not have a crush on the reader for months now, but he cant express his emotions very well. One day, the reader got drunk and Saitama found out that his crush like him back. You know, fluffy for the bald head. Thank you!"

As you could see, they put the:
● Name of the charater
● Character's fandom
● Scenario
● Genre
● Bit of details that they wanted

That's how you should request, sweetheart. Just like that... Remember sweetheart, do and I mean, do put more details, okay?

If you also want, I could make the plot and you can just request the character...

Just don't be angry when the plot isn't what you wanted...

⁃══•❖•══⁃

« C H O I C E S »

=•=

Yes, sweetheart. I do have choices for you to pick. Keep in mind that the choices that I will list below are the fandoms that I'm comfortable on writting...

And also, because those are my favorite fandoms...

Fuck you if you don't find any of them good...

Ξ C H O I C E   L I S T Ξ

◈ A N I M E ◈
● One Punch Man
● Mob Psycho 100
● Another
● Acchi Kocchi / Place to Place
● Meganebu!
● Vampire Knight + Guilty
● Katekyo Hitman Reborn
● Tokyo Ghoul
● Death Note
● No Game No Life
● Black Butler
● Naruto
● Hetalia
● Ouran High School Host Club
● Shinryaku! Ika Musume / Squid Girl
● Ranma ½
● Buko No Hero Academia