« ║ BOROS ║ »

TITLE: “Savior In Black”

WORDS COUNTED: 2167

PAIRING: Boros x Male Reader

WARNINGS: Language that a certain super soldier do not approve║ Shitty plot line that may cringe you for life║ Not following the plot line of the anime/manga║ OOC Boros because fuck it.

REQUESTED BY: No one

AUTHOR'S NOTE: AND HERE WE HAVE A SHITTY CHAPTER WRITTEN BY A STUPID PERSON!!! [I found this on one of my The Gaming Hero's drafts and I was like, what the fuck not?]

This was made by my thirteen year old self. So, it's not on Third Person Pov but it is on One Person Pov...

Also...

This may or may not be cringy as fuck...

To be honest, this was suppose to be a special chapter on one of my books that is titled "The Gaming Hero" which I was suppose to update months ago but...

Watt-fucking-pad deleted the chapter drafts...

But not once...

Nooo, they deleted it THREE FUCKING TIMES!!!

So obviously, you know what I did...

I complaint and "on hold" my book...

Fuck you Wattpad...

I love you but I hated you for deleting those chapters that I work hard for days...

DO YOU KNOW THE PAIN OF PAUSING THE FUCKING T.V. TO GET THE ACTIONS AND DIALOGUE RIGHT?!? DO YA?!?

REWINDING AND FAST FORWARDING AND ALSO FUCKING PAUSING THE T.V. TO WRITE THE FUCKING DIALOGUE OF THE CHARACTERS?!? DO YA?!?

MY EYES BURNED FOR HOURS BECAUSE OF FUCKING REWINDING, FAST FORWARDING AND PAUSING THE GODDAMN T.V. TO GET THE RIGHT SHITS FOR THE CHAPTERS!!!

DO YA KNOW HOW MANY HOURS DID I SPEND ON WRITING THOSE FUCKING GODDAMN CHAPTERS?!?

I STAYED UP LATE, LIKE FIVE IN THE FUCKING MORNING TO WRITE THE DETAILS AND IT TOOK DAYS TO COMPLETE THE FIRST CHAPTER!!! THE SECOND WASN'T EVEN FINISHED OR IN THE FUCKING HALF OF THE GODDAMN PLOT!!!

FUCK YOU WATTPAD!!! FUCK YOOOOUUUU!!!

Ahem...

Um...

Nevermind what I have written on the top...

Just continue...

Ugh...

Reading...

⁃══•❖•══⁃

『3rd Person Pov』