« ║ AIZAWA SHOUTA ║ »

TITLE: “Normal Mornings”

WORDS COUNTED: 1057

PAIRING: Aizawa Shouta x Male Reader

WARNINGS: Ya know the drill, language my children║ Fluffy-ish?║ OOC Aizawa butt-fuck it... Literally butt-fuck it...║ Lil' lime║ Kink║ Small action of getting hurt...

REQUESTED BY: No one

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I fell inlove with that fucker right here folks...

He's like my type in some way...

And I could totally see him as a submissive and perhaps sometimes, a dominant bottom if he wanted to...

My All Might ass, I want to fuck that glorious ass guys...

Help me...

I want dat ass...

Dat. Ass.

Its glorious...

Okay I'm weird...

Shut the fuck up and fight me mate...

I will fight for dat glorious ass...

⁃══•❖•══⁃

『3rd Person Pov』

It was quiet in a specific two story house. The residence were sleeping inside their bedroom. One cuddling on his lovers chest while the other holding his lover close to him.

It quiet until the loud and annoying sound of the alarm clock's beeping woke one of them up. The long black haired man groan in annoyance as he was woken by the horrendous beeping sounds.

He felt something nuzzles its head on the crook of his neck, making him sigh in annoyance.

"Oi, idiot, wake up and turn the damn alarm off..."

Aizawa muttered groggily as he tried to go back sleep but couldn't because the alarm clock is still, might I add, annoyingly beeping. He turned his body to face his lover. Seeing the telekinesis quirk man was sleeping quite soundly even if there was a loud beeping beside him. Considering the alarm clock was placed on his side...

Aizawa looked at his lover's face for awhile. He was on his thoughts and was contemplating if he should just off the damn waking machine or make his husband do it for himself...

Oh? We didnt told you that the two are married? Whoops, must've slipped off our minds...

But yes, Aizawa Shouta or is now known as [Last name] Shouta is Eraserhead and the lovely husband of G.O.D. or as his real name is, [Last name] [Name].

The two were lovers for five years and after their fifth anniversary. The [Hair color] haired man finally proposed to Aizawa. They are now married for three years and lived their life comfy and "normal".

Well, as normal as they can be, that is. Considering both are heroes and that they are also a teacher in UA...

Anyways, lets not get sidetrack anymore...