« ║ I M A G I N E S 3 ║ »

TITLE: “Imagines 3”

WORDS COUNTED: 2804

PAIRING: ??? x Male Reader

WARNINGS: Language of da author║ Smutness alert║ Random fandom║ Fuckity fuck fuck║ Gayness at it's finest║ Random shits.

REQUESTED BY: No one

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Yo.

Top of the morning to ya people?

Its your favorite author here, back and more gayer than ever!

Enjoy my shit kids.

⁃══•❖•══⁃

『IMAGINES』

● Imagine being a survivor in a zombie apocalypse. You were running from a horde of zombies while killing some in your way. You came a cross an alleyway, knowing it was perhaps a dumb idea, you still went in. There, you lost the horde and haven't encountered a zombie. You were relieved since you have been tired from running and killing for awhile. You havent notice somethimg creeping behind you until something jumped on your back and pinned you to the dirty floor of the alleyway. A yelp left your lips as your eyes widen in realization. Looking behind yourself, you saw a Hunter zombie on your back. It was growling at you and was ready to bite but somehow... It didn't, you struggled under the zombie but it look at you in curiosity and wonder. It then jump off you and look at you when you were trying to stand up, you were about to grab your weapon when the Hunter rubbed himself on your leg. You froze. Why didnt this zombie ate you already? You were conflicted on killing this Hunter or let it live. A sigh left your lips as you grab your bag and weapon, turning to look at the zombie, you noticed it was looking at you with those childlike eyes. Looks like your not alone it this journey now...

● Imagine being the lovable boyfriend of a known Youtuber, Mark Fishback or Markiplier. His fans didn't know you two were dating and thought the two of you were just really close friends. That is, until you went inside his recording room, while he was game streaming, and tip toed behind him. When you neared him, you hug him from behind and kissed his neck. The Youtuber let out a small adorable squeak but laughed when he realized it was only you. Forgetting the game, he turned his chair and peck your lips. You smiled at your boyfriend and kissed his forehead. He got off of his chair and urged you to sit, you did as told and your boyfriend sat on you lap. Snuggling on your chest as you hug him close. The people who were watching the stream was giving a small adorable show of the couple... The next day, there were alot of fanarts, GIFs and videos containing the couple...

● Imagine being Frisk's caretaker. You were worried sick when the little child was nowhere to be found and you searched for them non-stop. Months has past, the barrier of mountain that said to have monsters trapped below it, was broken and news said the monster were freed and there was a little child with them. You almost spat your beverage when you saw the face of the child. It was Frisk! You hurriedly took your coat and put it on, you were driving as fast as you can to the location of the ceremony of the monsters and humans agreement and such. When you got there, you were held back by the security until Frisk noticed you and ran to you while tears on their eyes. You pushed the guards and hugged Frisk tightly. Muttering sorry's over and over. Telling them you thought they died and was heart broken. Frisk was glad you didn't gaved up on them and even introduced you to their new friends, the monster they had freed. You welcome them with open arms and even told if they needed help or anything, they were alright to come and find you so you could help. After months has past since the barrier was broken and the monsters were freed, you were helping Toriel teach some humans and monsters children of magic and basic knowledge. You were very charming and kids adore you so much. You happen to catch the eye of a skeleton who also teaches in Toriel's school. Infact, he is the science teacher and the father of Sans and Papyrus. Wing Ding Gaster. Gaster saw you almost there whenever a child is hurt or needed something. You were selfless and is willing to sacrifice alot for others. And for that, he admired you. Also, your not only charming or kind, but your also smart. Whenever your near, he tries to keep his cool but it melts everytime. He stutters and blush light purple when you two talk or when he is getting teased by Toriel, the kids or others. Yup, he likes you. One day, you were told by Toriel there was an important meeting in the science lab. You went there and saw Gaster was there too. Suddenly all the doors were locked and the windows were shut. You cussed abit, making Gaster quite suprise, and look at the small window on the door. You saw Frisk, Toriel, Asgore, Undyne, and basically everyone there. Some with smug looks and some with cheeky smiles. In the end, the two of you were forced to confess on each other feelings... You asked Gaster on a date though and he said yes...