Learning

I had never been this close to a boy before, at the school we weren't allowed to socialize. I scramble back in shock. I manage to back straight into the Keeper. I yelp in surprise at the contact. The keeper sighs and I can feel her bring her hand up to her face, presumably rubbing it. "66524, meet 66525, you two are partners. I know this comes as a shock, but this you two will be living together. You may end up spending your life together." We are numbered by a random generator on the day we are born, and paired with the closest number of our class. She sets out one carefully worded, blunt limit - no intercourse.  Apparently other than that we're fine. 

I stare at the other pet in shock, he seems unfazed. She drags me closer to him and presses our palms together. "You are now 66524, a and b. Read the booklets on each other, they  will be delivered to the desk at any moment." She says and flees before I can protest. 

We stare at the door for a moment before looking back to each other. I begin go notice him, really notice him. He is huge, larger than any pet, Vet, or Keeper than I've ever seen. The second thing to strike me is how attractive he is. I feel a tingle go through me as I take in his face first, and then work my way down gradually. I break away from the thoughts, remembering my Master, and notice our locked hands. I jump back like I was being burned. He chuckles, shaking his head at me as I fall on my butt on the floor. He immediately steps forward and picks me up, setting me on my feet "Careful." He orders in a gruff voice. I blink in shock. There's another tingle as his rough handling.

When I regain my sense I run to the desk, grabbing the book, before sprinting to the potty and locking myself in. I sink to the floor and open the book with shaky hands.

Your new companion- partner edition

66525

Base information - Class: Other, gender: male, age:17, height: 6.56 feet, sexuality: heterosexual, type: primal,  rank: *other

Personality notes: 66525 is possessive of what's his. He doesn't usually play well with the others, but has never been violent. We suggest a very submissive partner. Demands respect and obedience.

* 66525 has been known to assert his dominance over others. He knows his place and enforces it. It is worthy of noting that those around him should not provoke him, he will not back down.

As I read I find myself becoming more and more uncomfortable about this new information. I was never told that I'd have a partner, let alone a boy. I also note that I had never heard of a primal... Maybe they're from a different training center.  Lost in thought I begin to feel myself drift off. Suddenly there is a crash and I am gathered into strong arms. I struggle, but it does nothing. Within moments I am deposited on the large fluff. I sit up just in time to see the boy lay down on the other side. 

I start to get down when I hear him speak "Stay." He all but growls and my years of training kick in. I sit still, waiting for another command "Lay." He commands, and I do so without hesitation. I wait for some sort of praise, like I'm used to. I soon feel sad as none comes. Before I can stop it I cry out. He looks up at me and pats my head.

With that I feel I have done well. I soon find myself falling back to sleep. Just before I sink entirely below the blanket of sleep I realize what had happened. He had dominated me. I had let him. I had enjoyed it. Oh, no. What will my Master think?