Discipline

The world comes back in bits and pieces, unfortunately the first thing was the pain. My head felt like it was going to explode, my whole body ached, and my neck felt too warm - almost hot. Then there was sound, faint distant sound that hardly could count as noise. Then I got the ability to move, just slightly, but that brought the rest crashing back at once. My eyes shot open, only for the dim light to force them back shut. My ears begin ringing, and the real sounds of the world coming back. There is what sounds like faint talking, things clanging together slightly, and a slight hum of what I would think was an engine. 

I was in another transport crate; this one was roomier, the screen bigger. There was a softer fluff and even a tiny food station. Upon closer inspection I found a slot at the top that could be slid open and act as a window. I attempted a look but the light sent a splitting pain through my head. I could see a small knob in the corner,  that I come to think is a camera. 

Suddenly the screen comes on and words begin flashing across it 'Welcome to Paradise Airlines, pet number 66524! If your Master chooses to unlock your crate you will be able to wander the Pet seating area or join your Master. There are currently 10.95 hours left in our flight. If you wish to speak to your master mearly touch the screen and wait for acceptance. Enjoy your flight!'

I press the palm of my hand to the screen and feel a slight warmth as it is scanned. The screen turns free and I remove my hand to await a response.

"Yes, pet?" His voice comes through after a minute, startling me.

"What's going on, why am I here?" I asked, frightened.

"You are my new companion, you will be taken to my home. There you will live out your days by my side." He says proudly.

"Oh." I say, sounding as broken as I feel.

"Now, you're in huge trouble for what you did at Tiny Treasures. However, if you would like to take part of your punishment now, you will be allowed to roam the plane after. If you choose not to accept that, you will stay in your crate. What do you choose, pet?" I weigh my options. I don't really want a punishment, but if I stay in this crate I may well go insane and I really had to potty.

"Okay." I say softly.

"Okay what, my pet?" He questions.

"I accept." I speak sullenly.

As soon as I do the top of the crate pulls back "Come straight through the curtain and find me, head down, and kneel by my side."

I hurry out of the crate and look around for the curtain, not paying mind to anything else. It takes only a moment to spot the dark blue fabric and when I do I take off at a near sprint to it. When I reach it I take a second to compose myself and walk out, head down as instructed.

I peak up through my lashes and spot him the second I do. He looks different now; bigger, better, almost other worldly in his beauty. He is sitting on a large couch, one of six in the large area. There are probably a dozen other people in the room, all gorgeous. I walk over, trying not to run, and kneel by his feet awkwardly. He says nothing to me, just continues his conversation with a person I didn't get a good look at.