Toys

As soon as we are out of the room I am pulled out from my Master's body and inspected "Are you alright? Did he touch you?" He asks in a serious tone.

"He didn't touch me, he just scared me. I'm fine." I speak softly, uncomfortable with our position. I am straddling his waist, my pelvis against his.

Being the perceptive man he is, he notices my embarrassment immediately and shifts me back to his side with a laugh. It is only then that I take notice of our surroundings. Looking to either side I see a huge, slightly curving hallway lined with doors and colorful signs. All the people catch my attention. So many pets, all in different forms of dress. The thing that shocks me is that most of the pets are naked besides their collars. I feel a blush crawl up my neck as I try to bury my head in the warm arm holding me "No, pet. You must get used to the sight of other's flesh. You are not to hide yourself or look down." He says lifting my chin. At my slight nod he smiles "Good girl." He tells me and I feel happy with myself. I'm his good girl.

Upon further inspection of the pets I find that none are dressed so fully as I am, or as richly. The Master's on the other hand are dress in all sorts of fine clothing. They are all tall and gorgeous, but I can't help but think that none are as attractive as my Master. Soon satisfied by my look around, my Master begins to stride towards one of the doors. He enters and I am struck by all of the toys. There are fluffed animals, blocks, dolls, trains, and even playground equipment in the enormous space; and that doesn't even begin to cover it.

My eyes widen as I take in the items "Little one." My Master calls gently to get my attention, I am momentarily distracted by the fleet of Keepers behind us before I focus in on him "You may walk around the room, touch anything you may desire and my staff will have it brought home." He says and I gaze at him in wide eyed disbelief. He chuckles and puts my down. I stand in front of him, my focus still trained on his face.

After a few moments he spins me around so I am facing the room and gives me a feather light push forward "Do not hold back, Pet. You must choose anything that catches your eye. I demand it." He half laughs and half growls out and I nod slightly. 

I take very slow, very cautious steps forward. Starting on the left side of the room the first thing I notice is a block set featuring some of my favorite princesses from my screen. I pause and slowly bring my hand up to touch it. As soon as my fingers brush it a hand takes it from the shelf. Next is an item at the end of that aisle. It is a set of figures of the sponge from earlier, his friends, his boss, the product of his job, a few characters from his favorite screen show, and his snail. Then is a fluffed elephant with hearts. My Master told someone I could not see to have it make in his colors, as it was not yet fluffed. 

By the time I reach the end of the store I must have touched nearly two hundred items and my feet are hurting in the dyed blue leather boots they are encased in. Suddenly, all of the Keepers move to door at the back of the room, only to be replaced by more. My Master walks over and picks me up "Good girl, next store." He states and starts taking his fast strides to the next room. Store he called it.

As soon as we walk in I am again transported into another world entirely. This one contained furniture of all kinds. First we visit the fluffs. My Master sets me down on one of the bigger ones "How does that feel?" He asks as I sink into the cloud-like fluff.

"Like a cloud!" I say quietly, but happily. He smiles and points to the fluff I'm seated upon. He then picks me up and continues on to the strips of fabric on the walls. There are three sections, all in the same grey color, and all of about twenty each "Feel them all and tell me which you like." He orders as we stand before the first set, these are all flat and untextured. 

"This one." I breathe out at the feel of this fabric. It is soft and smooth, it feels like skimming the surface of water.

The second selection are all slightly puffy. I don't find one that suites my interest until near the end of the samples. This one had short, soft fur on it.  This time I just tug on his shirt and pointed.

The third collection is even less desirable than the second. These are all bulky, and most have shapes sewn into them. Just when i am about to give up hope, my hand touches the softest, longest fur yet. I let out a tiny squeal and begin petting it repeatedly. I hear master mutter something like 'interesting' as he sees my choices.

My Master allows me to continue this for a few minutes, his soft laugh vibrating through me, before he begins walking away. I let out a small, disgruntled whine and the vibrations increase "Don't worry, my curious pet. It will be waiting for you at home. Now, we must find you the perfect canopy." He says and I am left confused.

"Canopy?" I question. I am rewarded by another deep laugh.

"These, Mini." He says pointing to the lovely, tent-like structures displayed before us. I must have still looked confused because he elaborated "They go around you bed." This just confuses me further.

"Bed?" I ask, pouting slightly.

"Yes, bed Mini." He says, which helps none. My face falls a bit more and he looks taken aback "A bed, Mini. We picked out a bed a little while ago." He tries, but we had chosen so many things.

Tears spring to my eyes as I begin to feel completely and utterly stupid "Mini, pet, It's alright. Beds are where you sleep. Don't cry, Minimus, it's alright." He says bouncing me slightly. I finally understand that he is talking about fluffs and start to feel better "Okay, my tiny pet, choose a canopy." He encourages and I look around thoughtfully. I eventually settle for one showing a gorgeous forest animals, trees, flowers, and fairies displayed crossed the fabric. 

After I make my choice I hear Master remind them of the color scheme yet again. We then choose desks, dressers, play fences, statues, lamps, and books shelves. Finally we go to the back of the store where I choose a soft, fluffy flooring and a enchanted garden landscape. I have no idea what the latter is for, but by this time I'm too tired to ask.

I let out a small yawn and rub my face on the chest I am nestled against. The man I am cuddling let's out an amused sound and gives the keepers one last command that I don't bother to hear but have a feeling I know. Soon, the feeling of even footfalls send me into a state of calm peace. It's not quite sleep, but it's close. Before I know it I am being settled into my crate. Only then do I allow sleep to fully overcome me.