Ever Confused

The days were starting to become a blur. Our Master's had decided we did not have enough 'high protocol' training, so we are assigned a tutor. We spend three hours in the morning doing almost nothing but walking down the great hall. I walk with Raka and Nova, Jay walks behind us, I had tried pleading for Jay to join me. At least then I could hold her hand, but the Keeper insists that it's not proper. The only relief that we get from the repeated lesson is when she adds in a guest of a different political rank, but that's every other day at most.

After our morning lesson on how to enter the grand room correctly, we are taught how to behave properly in different social situations. So far we've rotated through: dinners in the great hall, meals at others houses, walking with our masters in public, and how to act with pets of lower rank. We have gone through each class twice but the last one still confuses me. How would I know if a pet was of lower rank?

Finally by then, its time for a short nap and then our evening meal. By the time we finish that we have decided on what to watch while we wait for our Masters to call on us. Finally, after an few episodes, we are called on. We begin to make our way down the hall, to Master's room. It's a few doors down from mine, and it's where we've been called every day since Jay and I... Got closer. 

They aren't there yet, they never are, so we sit on the large circular fluff that was added beside my Master's. We had dismissed Raka and Nova to wait by the door, because there is no way we could all fit. So, we wait and we cuddle. I lean my back against her front as she rubs her cheek lightly against to top of my head.Finally the door opens, and we scramble to our feet. There's a table by the far window, and they sit across from each other. I go to sit on the small fluff beside my Master's chair when he speaks "Mini, kneel" His command is firm, and it barely breaks the conversation.

Jay mimics me without having to be told. We sit in that position even as Master Helios  goes to retrieve something he ordered from his wrist screen. He comes back and hands something to Jay, I notice then that it's a small, unmarked package. "Jay, why don't you work on training my little pet?" My Master asks, my head snaps up to look at him, it's a break in protocol but so is what he said. Pets weren't meant to train pets, especially not owned ones. That was for our Master's and keepers.

My Master gives my an eyebrow raise and a pointed look back down, I take the hit. I resume staring at my interlocked fingers as Jase begins to speak "What would you like me to train her in, Sir?" She questions softly, unlike me she kept her head down.

"Hm, that is a good question, little Jay. I suppose, you can choose, within reason of course. Now, take a moment to think, and begin. Your Masters are trying to talk." His words shock and excite me. This is something that hadn't happened before, but I'm sure if Master bid it it's for the best.

She stands and starts with basic commands: sit, lay, even roll over. It's easy, if a little odd. Then after I get my first treat, a small flower shaped gummy from the silver bag, Mister Helios speaks up "You two are boring me. I'm sure you can do better than that" His tone is sarcastic, but almost playful.

Finally Jay gives me a command that shocks me "Strip." She says it with a tone of affection, and i take pause. I've never really had to strip for anyone before.

Apparently I take to long because my Master decides to interject "Are you disobeying Jay, My little Mini? I'd hate to have to take over myself when I was so sure you two were getting along." I know a threat when I hear one. Slowly I raise up on my knees from my sitting position, and grab the edge of my dress. I look down at myself and realize that I've hardly worn a corset since I'd arrived. I can see the shape of my breasts through the stretchy fabric, and the outline of my nipples brings a blush to my face.

As a slowly bring the dress over my head I can hear the Master's chairs turning towards me. When I've removed it,  I set it gently beside me. I stand slowly, feeling their eyes on me. I begin to reach for the top of my signature thigh highs "Leave those, pet." My master interjects a little too loudly. I hesitate before I hook my thumbs on either side of my panties and pull them down slowly. 

When I'm done I return to kneeling position, because it seem like the right thing to do. Now, nude except my socks and collar I feel exposed. At least they match as the same deep blue.