Part 3!

Hey, maybe it will be longer this time!! Here is the story hope you like!.....

Natsu

I was there, but I wasn't. I feel like I can't control my own body, I wanted to say something. Something was controlling me, I have never had to go through this before. Is it because Lucy is my mate? I felt my lips moving, It said "Luce dear, stop struggling. It will be over soon, I promise. Do you trust me?".  What was it planning to do to her? "I trust the Natsu I know, he is in there somewhere. Its this stupid dragon instinct!" I wish I could talk to her to comfort her, but I can't!

Lucy

I don't know what to do, every time I wiggle on the slightest bit he tightens his grip. "Natsu, I know you are in there. If you can hear me, why didn't you tell me I was your mate? I would have known what to do!" I hoped he could hear me, I felt something drop to my butt. It was his HAND! I managed to wiggle enough to kick him in the face. "Yow! Oi Lucy what was that for?!" I took my chance and ran, I managed to get far enough away so he couldn't see me."Oh Luce, you do know how I love a game of hide and seek. This will be fun..." I could see he had an evil smirk. Oh why did I run.... now he will hurt me for real... I closed my eyes and opened them to find nobody was there. "Wait where did he go, I ju--" I once again I felt hands on my hips. "Why must you run, my love?" I heard him say. "NO, please just leave me alone. I want this all to end!" I was crying my eyes out. I wish I had the old Natsu, the one I loved.... "Stop, fighting you have to do this, it is your instinct. I can't let you hurt her! I will do whatever is needed! She is your mate." Is that Natsu fighting? "Natsu?? I can hear you! Your fighting it!!" I heard him. I heard Natsu! I can't believe he fought it. Only for that split second did I feel safe. "Luce--, Stop it you can't take over! I am your dragon mind, I can do anything I want. Luce RUN, I GOT HIM!" He saved me, once again Natsu is my hero... I ran to the place where the dragon slayers found us, Mira was being held back by Laxus. "Laxus! Let me go! You know what the will do. I know what they will do." What did Mira go through this with Laxus? "I know Mira, but we have to let their instincts go! I am not like that since it happened with you, I know you worried about them. If they are lucky they can tame the dragon mind and not go through with it." That is what happened with Natsu! "I knew it, he was protecting me this whole time." "Good thinking my darling, but he is gone now and I get you to myself... Finally." I saw his evil smirk. "Ahhhhhh Mira Laxus Help!" I tried to signal Mira, I knew she saw it because she made up an excuse to leave. "I have to go to the bathroom...." She winked at me. "My Lucy, leave them alone. You see Laxus is the one who led us to you girls. He is taking good care of Mira...well maybe not.." I saw demons in his eyes, I tried to make up an excuse to stay, all I got was his evil smirk. I saw Mira walk up behind him with a frying pan, when she was about to hit him....He grabbed the frying pan. "Mira, you are being such a naughty girl. Why aren't with your mate? LAXUS! She is bugging us." How did he know, I have to figure out something quick. "Mira, you have to leave them alone. "."NO! I know what she is going through! I can't just not help my friend! Laxus you basterd! I know you are too being affected by this!" Was it that bad for her? "Mira, this happened to you? I am so sorry....". "Lucy, we should leave these two." Natsu said. He picked me up bridal style. This time he was running to his house, I knew it because I had been down this path many times to see him. "Whoever you are, what are you going to do to me? I need to know..." I wanted to know. "I will do bad, bad things to you." A tear had escaped my eye. I didn't know how to fight.

Natsu

I saw a tear fall from her face to the ground, how could I do this to the person I loved. I wish I could tell her what to do. She has a terrified look in her eyes. I couldn't bear it. I had to close my eyes. "We are almost home my dear Luce." I heard myself say. "You don't have the right to call me that, only Natsu does." What, I am the only one aloud to call her that? My Luce. "I am afraid I am Natsu.  I don't like to be disrespected." We were at my house, I don't know what to do now.

***********************************************************************************************

I know this was short but it was longer, I wanted to give a small cliffhanger. HEHEHE Thanks for the views! I am trying to update more but I have just been so busy and haven't had time to actually write. Hope this makes up for it. I have so many good ideas, but if anybody is reading this, should I make it a little more mature in the future chapters? I just wanted to know. If so let me know by commenting! BYEEEEEEEE<333

***********************************************************************************************