Part 4 (*^*)

Hey!!! I am back! I am feeling really creative for this book so I will be writing a lot more!! Now to the story! 

Lucy 

We were at his house, I am scared. I wished that Natsu would come back, Just save me this once. "We are here, well this is when all the fun begins..." Natsu said with a small growl. I had had enough its time to show him who needs respect! I looked up making him think I was going to kiss him, then slapped him. "You never treat a lady like that! Its time for you to show me some respect!" I had a stern look on my face. He just laughed, and said "If you think you can handle it..." I heard him with a scary tone in his voice. I put my hair up in a messy bun. "If you think you will get anyone to ever be with you. I guess being controlled by a dragon doesn't change you being an idiot!" I heard him laugh, he sure thinks everything I do is funny. "Okay, this joke is over now it is time for me to do what I brought you here for." I just giggled, "You actually think I am going to give up? Silly silly boy..." I was going to get out of this situation at all costs! If I was going to do it, it would be with someone I love. Not a person being controlled by a dragon. He put his hands on my butt. I punched him in the face. "Sorry real Natsu, but he needs to know his place.". "Fine, what do you want?!". I had gotten him right where I wanted him. "Would you do anything for me?" I whispered seductively in his ear. "Oh anything....". I smacked him again. "Good, then I won't to talk to the real Natsu, NOT you. That is my offer, nothing else.", I could see that he was thinking about it. "Hmm well.....no, I don't think that that is a good idea." Damn it, I thought it would work! "Please I will do anything you want, I just need to talk to him." I tried a different approach, I didn't know what to do. I need to talk to him to ask what to do. "Anything my dear Luce?" I was annoyed by him calling me that, but I had to do what I had to do. "Anything my dragon...". I had to do it, I didn't know how long this lasts. I don't know anything really in general.... "Hmm, that can be arranged."

Natsu

Luce is willing to do anything just to talk to the real me? 'Okay, you can talk to her. You only have till I come back'. He was talking to me...' Thank you, I was terrified about talking to her.'. "Natsu...is it really you?" I could hear her, I could control again! "Yes! Its me Luce. I am sorry...I was a jerk. I could have warned you. I could have left town! This is all my fault" I needed to tell her that, I didn't care about anything else. I needed to help her, I have to tell her what to do. "No this isn't your fault. I missed you so much! I knew it wasn't you...but my mind it was my worst enemy." She is crying, I did that! "Luce, you have to listen to me. Don't give in to what he says. He will try to do everything..." I couldn't stand to see her cry like that. I needed to do something. I hugged her, I whispered into her ear. "I love you Luce."."I love you to Natsu. This is only the beginning." She is right I need to tell her something. "Lucy don't forget, the dragon can only control for two days. Alright I am so bored just sitting in here bye bye Natsu." NO, HE CAN'T TAKE OVER NOT NOW! "No please just a little more time.." Lucy was on her knees pleading. "I am sorry Lucy I have to go, I will be there I just can't do anything. I love you!" I couldn't stand to see her like that...this is probably the most painful part ever. I hate myself for making her go through this. 

***********************************************************************************************Hope you like! I felt like adding more since my chapters are so short! Byeeeeee <333333333