Part 5! [^-^]

Hey! I am super excited for this book but I want to really make it interesting so I am dragging it out longer then most! So if you are still reading this book, THANK YOU! I promise more nalu moments in this chapter! <33 Byeeeee.

Lucy

I was on my knees pleading to talk to him again, I never knew I would want to talk to that baka so much. I remembered that I was just on the floor...and the door was wide open. I decided to go to Fairy hills. If I did actually escape, I dashed out the door. "Hey! Come back here! I am not done with you yet!" He screamed at me as I was running to Magnolia. 'I actually managed to lose him! I am going to head to fairy hills, I can find Erza. She would protect me, I am never going to run this much ever in my lifetime!' I got to fairy hills, the place was a complete ghost town. I decided to summon one of my spirits to help me find something to mask my scent. "OPEN GATE OF THE MAIDEN! VIRGO!". I summoned Virgo to switch our clothes. Then Natsu will go after and not me, brilliant! "Is it time for punishment Princess?" What is up with her? "No! We need to switch clothes. Now! I need to hide my scent from Natsu." Surely this would work! "Umm Princess, that isn't how it works. However we could smother you in different scents to distract him!". I nodded my head and found an open door, it was Levy's room. As I peeked in I saw Gajeel on top of Levy, pinning her down. "Please Gajeel, let me go!". "You should know I can't do that! I need you Levy!". I barged in finding them both in their clothes! Thank goodness. "Hey! Get off of her! Virgo help us!". "Princess I am afraid I cant be of assistance..GOODBYE!" She left so suddenly. "Lucy!" They both said. " I said get off her steel brain! Haven't you learned that you can't do this!?" I tried to push him off, it didn't work. "Why aren't you with Natsu...Did you escape!?" Levy said with fear in her voice for Gajeel was still pinning her. "Yes. This isn't the time- WAIT, Levy get ready!" I knew what I had to do. "OPEN GATE OF THE RAM! ARIES! Use you pink cloud thing!" "Okay...umm" Aries said nervously, she casts it and it blinds Gajeel, we ran out the door. "That was a perfect plan! We need something to mask our scents though." Levy said amazed, we dashed to anywhere we could go. I knew we had to hide, but they would find us. Where is everybody! "Levy, do you know where everyone is? I went to Fairy hills to find Erza, but she wasn't there." I wanted to know where everyone was. We kept running until we had reached the water on the other side of Magnolia. "Shit! We can't go anywhere else! I have no clue where anyone else is, in fairy hills I expected to find someone who would stop Gajeel but no one was there!". I don't know where to go... "HEY, GET IN THE WATER QUICK!" I said shouting, I shouldn't have done that but well... "Okay hurry!" Levy said jumping in to the water. 'Maybe the water will soften our scent making it harder to smell us.

Natsu (Dragon mind)

She got out again! Why does she do this!? "She should love me!". " Flame brain! Your girl got lose! She took Levy with her!" Gajeel said walking up to me. " I knew this would happen if I let him talk to her! God why did I do that! She bolted out the door then ran!" 'I shouldn't have let you control!'I said to the real Natsu. 'Bite me!' I heard him think back, I let out a low growl. "You let the boy control!? Why, are you stupid!? Lets go find them!". 'This is what you get for messing with my Luce.!' I heard him mumble. 'Oh she will be ours real soon!'. Me and Gajeel dashed to find the girls. I hope the others are getting a good view from up there, eh. "Where did they go?! Dumbass why did you let him control!? I wouldn't let this dumbo control!". I couldn't believe I was getting scolded by Gajeel! " What was I supposed to do, she said she would do anything!" I tried to fight back, but he was right. I shouldn't have let him control! "Lets just find them.".

Guild (Everyone)

"Those Dragon slayers cast a spell on us! They launched us up into the sky! We just stuck up here to watch everything happen." Master Makarov screamed. "Well what can we do? They are to strong this time of year and besides the girls are starting to fight back, have you seen Lucy? She is giving Natsu a run for his money!" Erza said with a proud sigh. "It was you wizards that got us into this! Get us out!" One of the townsfolk said "THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN LAST YEAR, WHAT HAPPENED??!!" Another one yelled. "Please please calm down, this will be over soon!" Hiding in water, smart. It will wash away their scent. For now...

Lucy

Me and Levy are drenched with water, ugh my clothes! I forgot I am wearing my grand magic games ones! "My clothes!". "Your really worried over you're clothes, when we are being tracked down by mad beasts!?" Levy whisper yelled. "I said that out loud? Oops..they haven't found us yet. It worked!" I said accidentally yelling. "Gajeel I found them! Come here you have been drawing this out way to long!". "Lucy YOU CURSED US!". CRAP, we need to bolt! "Not so fast!" Natsu caught my wet body. " I am not done with you yet!" I felt his lips roughly land on mine. "LUCY! NO!" I fell into the kiss, I wanted more. I kissed him back...

***********************************************************************************************

Hope you liked the chapter I wanted to make it a lot longer. It landed at excactly 1000 words! (not counting this) I wanted to end the chapter with a real big cliff hanger. I do that a lot. (#_#) BYEEEEEEEEEEE! <333333333333333

***********************************************************************************************