Part 8 ❤(ӦvӦ。)

Heyyyyy, I have been getting so much support for this book so thank you! Will this be the last chapter of the book or will it continue? Read to find out! To the story! \(^o^)/

Natsu
I have to take control, I have to do what the dragon says. 'Okay I am ready to take control'. I told the dragon, 'Okay, you better do exactly what I tell you and if you do anything more....poor little Lucy might get hurt!' I didn't want her to get hurt. Pretty soon I could control again. "LUCE!" I said with a cheerful smile. "Natsu! Your back, I thought that he wouldn't let you control again!".' You better get going now! The sun is going down!' I heard the dragon part of me say. "Okay Lucy I know this is gonna be weird, but it has to happen now. He is getting angry." "Okay, I think I am ready..." Luce said, I could tell things were getting a little bit awkward..I kissed her. I could feel my cheeks starting to burn. She started kissing back.

Lucy
I couldn't believe it, it was actually happening....with Natsu. I am glad it was him, and not the dragon controlling him. The kisses started to get more passionate.

**WARNING** If you dont want to read this mature part dont read any further, if you don't mind keep on reading Byers**

Lucy still.
I loved everything that was happening, I just wish it was happening under different circumstances. "Lucy thank you... I am sorry it had to happen like this.." Natsu said with great sorrow. "Its okay, it isn't your fault. I know why we have to do this, I am willing to do it..." I saw tears start to ball up in his eyes. I embraced him, hoping it would comfort him. "We need to keep going we dont want him to take over again." I said, I really didn't want him to come back. " Your right, I-I-I just.... Ya okay lets do this." We started kissing again, he started to kiss down my neck. I let out a small moan. I ran my fingers through his spiky, but soft hair. I have always loved his hair.
(I am sooooo sorry, but I dont really know how to write about it. It didn't get very mature. So sorry about that, but there is a time skip to after it was done...)

Lucy
It had just happened, I dont know really what to do. 'Go Lucy! Woo Woo!' I heard someone say in my head. 'What??? You pervert! Who are you?!?' I didn't hear and answer, they must not have heard me tell them to shut their eyes! Well anyway I could feel a warm body pressing against my back. It was soothing... I heard his voice, it was so soft and calming. I loved it. "Luce....I really do love you...." I knew he meant it genuinely, "I love you too, Natsu". I told him back, " Luce, um well, do you know the other part of mating season is?". There was more, I thought it was just that..."Huh, what is it?" I asked, turning face him. He looked as if he had done something awfully wrong. "After you mate, you have to have your mate. Well um have your k-k-kids..." I was completely shocked at his answer. "Its okay Natsu, its all okay. I will gladly have your children." I said with pure happiness in my voice. I was amazed that I was his mate in the first place....but how is Levy doing? Hmmmmm

Okay that's it for this chapter! There will be about an 11 month time skip! It will all be in the next chapter for tomorrow! Hope ya like! Sorry for the mature part but ehh. Byeeeee! (◍′˘‵◍)