PART 7 (>ω<)

Heyyyyy!!!! So I am really wanting to keep updating. So here I am! Btw this chapter won't be as long because I am on my phone instead of my computer!  (;'Д') Okay to the story!

Lucy

I forgot I said that....does that mean this is it.?.? "I forgot....I guess I do owe you....just one thing, please don't hurt me..." I said to him with worried eyes. "I can try, but no promises." He said with a smirk. I stopped struggling, and I just lay there  totally helpless. I didn't want to struggle anymore. 'Is this mind thing still working Warren? If so cover your eyes...I'm sorry but I have to give up...' I said to anyone who was listening. 'Luce.... You don't have to give up...' Natsu said, I knew he meant it. I just couldn't fight anymore I didn't have the strength... 'Lucy! Please, please be careful.' The guild said, I knew they would be watching. I have no other choice. 'Well then you guys better close your eyes' "Lucy! You are doing that weird muttering thing! Who are you talking too!?" I decided to tell him. "MY FRIENDS, MY GUILD MATES, my family..." I said it with extreme force. "Huh? How they are up in the sky! We put them up there!" He confessed, "Ways you will never understand in your small brain!" I had my face at his fighting back when he started to growl. "Oh that's it!" He started kissing me roughly, I was somewhat enjoying the kiss. He touched my bottom lip asking for entrance, I didn't give it to him. I was gonna play hard to get. "Its gonna be harder then that!" I said in between kisses. He was stuck his hand up my shirt, ripping of my bra. "Won't need that now will we?" He said with an evil smirk on his face. He started to take off my shirt. "Excuse me, I don't want to be the only one without a shirt on.". He took my request and took off his vest. I could see his fit chest, I didn't realize I had been staring. "Like what you see? I can show you more." He said. I had started to feel my face burn. This is not Natsu! "Wait, I will only do....it....if....IF Natsu is controlling and not some pervy dragon!" He was considering it, but I would be surprised if he would still do it considering well what happened.

Natsu

She wanted it to be me. 'Hey! If I let you control you have to promise you will go through with it! She is asking for you and won't let me do anything. Not that it would be hard for me to disobey....' the dragon said, 'Yes I will I promise, just let me take control again.

Okay I am ending the chapter here(≧▽≦) hope ya like! Sorry this was so short I was on my phone. There will be a chapter tomorrow, it will be good I promise. (><) I will never run out of the face emotes. ( '' ) by see we <333333333333