Part 6

Hiiiii, I got a comment and got inspired to do another chapter! 2 in one day! BTW Thank you to @A_Nythings for the nice comment. It made me so happy, like seriously I was jumping around my room for 30 minutes. To the story!

Natsu

She kissed me back?

Lucy 

I kissed him back. The kiss dragged on for a few minutes. "Lucy? You seem to be enjoying it..." Natsu said with a sneer. I had remembered that are faces were centimeters apart. I started blushing like crazy."Uh, wait what no! Leave me alone you perv!". " LuCy! I heard a shrill scream from Levy who was being dragged on the ground by Gajeel. "Gajeel you jerk! Don't drag her like that!" I tried to break free from Natsu's firm grip. "She needs to be punished, just like you..." He growled. Natsu picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Owww, THAT HURT!" I yelled in his ear. He let out a huge growl, "You will stay back there and be quite! Got it?". I didn't want to give in but at this point it was the only thing I could do... "Okay.....N-N-Natsu.". He took off running almost flying. He really wanted to get to his house.....and I know why....'Lucy. Can you hear us?' Wait, that was in my head!? 'Umm who is this and why are you in my head.' .'Its Warren. The other guild members, and the whole town....but not the point. The whole town is up in the sky, the dragon slayers cast a spell on us to make us go up here in a magic orb.'Ohhh thats why they all just left...'Lucy its Gray please don't do anything....we can see everything. Don't kiss him again. Gray do you likeeeeee herrrrrr??? Shut up Happy!'. 'Ewwww Gray as if, and you saw that...?'. "Why are you blushing so much?" Natsu said. "Uhh well uhh....nothing...". 'Guys stop it he almost found out!'. 'Luce, I am sorry I am carrying you like this. I can't help it..' Is that Natsu? 'Natsu?' The group said. "Okay why are you mumbling things?!" Natsu said. 'Guys please stop the dragon might hear me.' 'Crap! I am sorry Luce, I got you into this!'. 'Look I have to go!'. " Hey! Answer me! Why are you mumbling?!", shoot I forgot about his question. "Um oh yah--". "Were here!" We walked in and he chucked me on the bed. "Now its time for the f--"."Wait!....I have to pee..."I really had to go, I hadn't gone all day. Being in that water didn't help."Do you think I am going to let you go just like that!? I just got you back here!" I am gonna pee the bed if I don't go soon! "Please I am not lieing! I promise!" He doesn't look like he is even considering it, well crap."I remember you saying that you would do anything for me so you could talk to him...well you still owe me!"

***********************************************************************************************Another chapter! Yay, THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN PERSON!! You really made my day!

<3333333333333