Thank you for coming

The way Eren and Jean met was a complete disaster. As Armin was recovering his best friend decided it was a good idea to pass by. It could have been a good idea if he wouldn't have bumped into Jean on the stairs. And that's not the bad part, because they both were going up and somehow Jean ended up saying Eren was a bad friend for leaving Armin alone those days as he was feeling so bad. Eren didn't exactly explain how they ended up talking about Armin, though. 

"You should have seen the way he was talking to me! Who the fuck does that guy thinks he's talking to?" he was almost screaming while walking from side to side in Armin's apartment. Eren is that kind of person who feels offended for small comments, so when Jean questioned his and Armin's friendship, Eren exploded. And, for what Eren was telling Armin, Jean was pushing him to the edge, attacking him like he knew everything about Eren. 

"What exactly did he said that is so bad?" 

"Everything he said deserves a punch in his stupid ugly face!" 

"Like what? I bet you're exaggerating it all again, Eren"

"He was talking about me like he already knew me. Who does that?"

"So he called you a bad friend, right? That's all?" 

"All? That's enough to piss me off" he groaned and fell down on the couch beside Armin. The boy was wrapped in a blanket with a now cold tea in his hands. He learned to deal with Eren so he just let him talk until his angry moment passed and then he could change the subject fast and distract his friend. 

But this time it was kind of different because he was shocked too. Why is Jean so worried? Did I bother him that much that he feels like making my friends more aware or something? Or does he cares that much? Why, though? He was a mess, his head was a storm of thoughts, some positives and some negatives, and he didn't know which one to pay attention to. To be honest, he wasn't even sure about why it did matter. They said to be friends, so why was he doubting Jean's word?

That afternoon he could calm Eren down and then he kept bragging about that one young teacher from his college he was so entranced by. 

"He's not my teacher, so I guess it's fine. I got to talk to him yesterday"

"You went there when classes are over? Wow, you really like him, huh?" 

"Shut up" the boy chuckled and punched the younger. Every time Eren started talking about that mysterious guy he acted like a teenager stalking his crush. It was kind of funny actually. "He is cool. As cold as I thought but I think I can melt that ice" 

"Oh my god, Eren. Control yourself" 

They spent the rest of the afternoon chatting and it was so relaxing they both ended up falling asleep on the couch. When Armin woke up he found a small paper with "I'll see you soon" written on it. He felt like throwing up when he stood up. Too quickly... But it was nothing compared to how bad he felt the earlier days and he did feel much better. He took his phone and checked messages. And the only one was from Jean, inviting him to a little concert at the restaurant he was working in. 

>They said they would pay me much more if I can make the number of customers increase. If you're curious about my music it starts at 7 pm.