When Utopia shatrered down

The idea of kissing Armin never left Jean's mind since he started seeing the boy in a different light, his mind constantly wondering back to the image of the blonde's lips, causing his train of thoughts to suffer a full derailment. However, actually kissing the boy was so much different, something Jean thought he was ready for, but oh boy, was he wrong.

On one hand, Armin kissed him first and not the other way around, thing Jean didn't expect at all considering how awkward and tense he was every time Jean invaded (consciously and on purpose) his personal space. O+n the other hand, the boy's lips were as soft and tender as he imagined, but they were demanding, confident, taking the lead on the situation like Armin had full control over his nerves. Unlike Jean, Armin acted as if he made a decision and was strongly determined to fulfill it, and the older felt a sudden need to let Armin do, to let go of himself and the strings he tied himself with, and follow the boy in whatever direction, empty his mind and just... Feel. And Jean lost sense of reality, of his reality, and for the first time in what felt like ages there were no painful memories to disturb him, no regrets, no guilt, nothing beside the present moment they were living in, he and the boy Jean fell so deep for without even noticing.

Sensing how the kiss was slowly losing its initial intensity, and with a sudden fear of Armin pulling away, Jean placed a hand behind Armin's head and kept him in place. Then he flipped both of them around in bed till he managed to get on top of the blonde, straddling him and supporting his weight on one hand placed at a side of Armin's head. Jean quieted down a gasp of surprise leaving his companion's throat by deepening the kiss, pressing his lips harder on the other's and moving them in a faster peace, matching Armin's. He was taking the lead, using Armin's brief moment of confusion to take back his usual position in that relationship. However, Armin didn't stay back and attacked, raising his hands and tangling all his fingers in Jean's brown locks, running them slowly over the darker undercut at the back and then up, grabbing two handfuls of hair and pulling slightly, barely enough for Jean to feel it. The elder's head spun around feeling all Armin's reactions, his body moving underneath him and pulling him down as if he was too far away.

Then, Armin slid a warm, wet tongue against Jean's lower lip easing the pace of the kisses and causing him to let out a low groan breaking the silence that surrounded them. The boy mirrored the movement, meeting Armin's expectant, needy tongue at which Armin sighed satisfied. At this point, Jean was quickly losing whatever control he had left over his own body and mind, but if that meant causing those kinds of reactions on Armin then Jean couldn't care less.

Regarding Armin, he tried staying rational, conscious of everything, he tried to convince himself that he needed to go slow in case Jean was not prepared, in case he was rushing things (most likely, but it was too late now). The boy gave up and kissed his friend first, but that doesn't mean Armin wasn't scared anymore. He was internally screaming at least the first five seconds of the kiss because there was no response from the other and Armin almost pulled away prepared to apologize and pray for the Earth to open wide under his feet and swallow him along with the pile of embarrassment and regrets over his shoulders. That's why the feeling of Jean's lips moving, responding and turning the sudden, awkward touch of lips against lips into a proper kiss, made Armin's whole body relax, his mind cleaning of the dark clouds and allowing him to breathe again.

Everything in the air was messy and hot and wild, all the things they've been holding back for days was out and none of them seemed to mind it. The storm in their minds became tangible, traveling from their insides to their fingers, their lips, their whole body, and leaving their heads free from all stress and worries they both had been carrying. The contrast was huge, but the peace was overwhelming.

Like they belonged there, together. Communicating in every way they could just how much they wanted each other, how much they cared. It wasn't rational because their minds had been completed off since Jean flipped then around, but it was real and sincere, a wave of warmness flooding their senses that only increased the temperature, blood almost boiling under their skin.