Prologue

*The finalised and published story received a new chapter count, so I tagged the previous posts and will post the new versions that lead up to chapter 5 here now, and the rest will follow.

It has been a fun story to write and in a way I'm sad that I finished it, but I didn't want it to drag on.

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/posts/sheep-and-wolf-13066312
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073ZPFN4F
Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/736820

---

'Ah shi-it..' Gary said as he found himself at the town's park on his hands and knees with his mouth full of grass. He sat down and sighed, leaning on his knees and chewing absent-mindedly on the grass while pondering how often he had found himself in the middle of the park at night now, each time transformed into a half man, half sheep.

He was pretty sure that accursed sheep that bit him at the petting zoo was the cause for it. It happened a few months ago when he took his sister's daughter there to keep her busy for the day while his sister spent a day at a spa. The sheep meandered around innocently and the kids loved it, but when he gave it a pet and was distracted by a kid falling in mud he felt a sudden pain in his hand. Looking down he saw the sheep grinning at him with his hand in its mouth like it was posing for a heavy metal album cover. It definitely was family of the devil, the demonic grin was enough to prove it.
He yelled out clutching his hand and some of the people gazed at him in wonder. He pointed at the sheep, telling them what that spawn from hell did but it just stared blankly at him, batting its eyes innocently. He was sure while the others were sniggering at him as he left the sheep gave him another evil grin.