The Right Words

AN: This one's for all my fellow CS and OT5 around the globe. Stay strong. I got you, loves! #CamrenIsEndgame

-- -- -- -- --

"Relaxation?"

Camila widened her eyes at the suggestion, gently rocking Luna in her arms to sleep. Lauren smiled at Camila as they conversed inside the nursery, as they both sat on the bed.

"Yes, relaxation. It would be good to take a rest from the tension and anxiety from being a new mother." Lauren stroked Luna's forehead with her fingers, remembering how the baby would find it soothing just before she would drift off to sleep. Camila's lips curved upon seeing the subtle affection.

Returning her gaze back at Lauren, Camila froze for a good minute, before she was able to combine the words into a sentence. "I think that would be good."

Lauren internally jumped for joy, shouting with her inner voice, hearing Camila agree. "Then we'll have that."

"But where would we go?" Camila asked, tilting her head slightly to the side.

"You choose."

Camila thought about the places she wanted to be in for a relaxation, and not a lot had come into mind. She didn't need any extravagant services, just a simple scenery would be adequate to soothe her mind and body. But her first thought was that she had to be dreaming, knowing it would only be Lauren and her, which was quickly followed by a series gratitude to the one supreme above for this rare blessing before her.

She thought of that one place. She had only been there a couple of days many months ago, maybe that could be alright.

"I think I know where we should go." Camila muttered as she blushed. Lauren's green eyes ignited with excitement to know where Camila's interest laid in. "Your mansion. Would that be okay? Just the scenery is enough for me."

Lauren blinked in surprise, but chuckled. "The mansion it is."

-

"I think I've stored enough milk in here." Camila checked the rows of bottles on the counter as they prepared to drive to Lauren's mansion in the Hamptons. Grace and Luna were behind her as she did a last check, not wanting to have a shortage of food for her daughter, knowing Luna's ravenous nature when it came to feeding time.

"Don't worry about anything. I want you both to enjoy your time there." Grace chirped in a cheerful tone. Luna wriggled in her arms, holding the dinosaur stuffed toy Lauren had given her. Camila pouted as she came close to her baby.

"Mommy's going to miss you, but I'll come back in two days and I'll make up for the lost time." Camila flowered her face with kisses, harvesting joyous laughs from Luna. Lauren followed inside the kitchen holding their bags for the trip. She placed them for a moment on the floor to hold Luna's filled cheeks.

"See you soon, Nana." Lauren gave her a kiss on the forehead, ending it with a loud pop. "Let's go?" She turned to Camila, who nodded in anticipation. After a last farewell, Lauren and Camila headed out to their much-deserved relaxation.

Wanting Camila to be able to clear her mind and soothe herself from anymore stress was only a second in the list of why Lauren wanted to take her on a relaxation. She had the plans of telling the truth to Camila, the truth of her love, and how she wanted her to stay for the rest of her life. No grand surprises, no expensive flowers, just the words more valuable and meaningful than any tangible object she could buy with money.

The ride to their destination was driven in a comfortable silence. The silence proved to be the words unneeded to be said, for they know in the company of each other was where they wanted be, nowhere else. But of course, stolen glances were not harmful, and at points where their eyes would meet, a knowing smile would form on their faces.