Falling For A Lie Is Painful

(AN: Guys, please tell me if I messed up their names. Like PLEASE. It's not hard to convert a story but it's not easy either. I proofread but sometimes I still missed a name or two and I don't want you to get annoyed just because of it. Thank you.)

-- -- -- -- --

After one long and satisfied moan, both men lay side by side on the bed. Camila was lying on her back not too far from them, sleeping soundly, sleeping in peace.

"Take off her underwear. Make sure it looks like you both had sex." Diego would abuse and twist Camila's memory of last night, wanting to be certain her feelings were mocked and used to make think that she had cheated on Lauren.

What a beautiful lie he had created.

But both had missed the scars on her back, both had been too quick to glance carefully at her body, both had been too blinded to see the truth.

-

Her head felt light, her body felt like it was floating, everything seemed unreal. Camila moved her arms about on the bed, searching for that one body she had yearned to feel. But the bed felt different, the smell was not one she recognized. She reached further, but there was no other body. That was impossible, Lauren had never left her alone every morning.

When she had opened her eyes, a different sight had welcomed her. This wasn't their room.

Camila blinked her eyes, adjusting to the bright light coming from the window. She had meant to sit up, but she realized she was bare underneath the sheets. Her pulse started to race with her breath. She didn't know where she was, or where Lauren went. Camila looked wildly around the room. Her clothes were strewn on the floor, the sheets having dirty patches on one side. She looked beyond it, and she was not mistaken about the clear long plastic filled with white liquid.

Her thoughts were interrupted as the door opened to reveal Diego and Seb. Her blood ran cold as her body malfunctioned, the storm of fright worked itself again at her. "You're awake." Even his voice would cut deep into her mind.

"What am I doing here? Where am I?" Camila was in the middle of inevitable terror, as she contemplated the scene before her eyes, falling into the gutter of her greatest demon.

"You don't remember? How you brought Seb into this room? How you brought yourselves into extreme ecstasy?" Seb turned his head away at the statement.

"No." She breathe as she started to panic because she did not know the scale of the disaster that had happened inside this room. But putting the pieces together, she could not be mistaken, sex had been done inside the room, but she could not be a part of it. She could not do it, not when she had her love.

Diego sat on the edge of the bed, chuckling as he dusted off the sheets. "Come on, Juliet, surely you haven't forgotten everything. After all, your screams were heard all the way downstairs. Or were you too drunk to have noticed?"

So Camila searched through the maze of memories, trying to fish ones from it. The whole of it was incomplete, a blur, but it was clear that it really was her and Seb.

Then she remembered bits and pieces from last night---she wished she hadn't. The panic heightened as a flash of a memory, a single memory made all of her fall into the void of sin and deep guilt. She remembered kissing him on this very bed, and how she did not stop him. Camila shook her head, not wanting to believe a story that she knew she was not capable of doing to her Lauren. There was something missing in the whole of it, but she could not point out what.

She was a monster. "That's not true!"

But what's the use of denying when her mind had that single image stuck to her head? And now the torment of knowing what transpired between them that night yielded terror and hurt. It had placed her own angelic morality into display and in contrast to her dirty and tainted body and mind.