Chapter 12

Taro's POV

It's been a week after that kiss happened, I can still feel my lips tingle from it. I wanted more than just one kiss, I wanted dozens of them. She is my dream girl after all.

Since the day of the kiss, Ayano has been rather distant with me. She's been hanging out with Budo a lot, and I pondered if I did something wrong that made her want to keep her distance away from me.

I shook my head. No way. There's nothing wrong that I did. We both had romantic feelings for each other, right? Right?

I sighed and leaned back on my chair, recollecting my thoughts.

Currently, I'm in my class learning English, but I decided not to focus on it. I'm good enough anyways, right? I read almost every single day, so why should I take this class?

I closed my eyes and let my mind wonder for a bit before opening them again and turning my head around slightly on the left and onto the floor to see..

".......The heck is that?" I asked myself quietly.

There was a small round green thing on the floor that had a stem on the top of it's head along with a leaf. It stares at me with white eyes that could kill anyone if they stared deeply in them. It looked like it was.. frowning? I wouldn't really know, but one thing was for sure, this thing was cute.

The bell rang for lunch to start, and everyone began packing up their things, grabbing their lunches, and walking out to go find a place to sit. The green thing jumped on my lap so that it doesn't get crushed from the crowd of people.

"Um... hi?" I greeted it nervously. It didn't say anything and only stared at me with those white orbs again.

"What's your name?" I asked it. Nothing.

"Do you have an owner? You seem more like a pet than a student," I told it. Still no response.

I sighed. I'm not going to get anything from this thing.

"Oh there you are Scrub-Chan!"

It turned to it's owner and jumped into his arms. Yes, the owner is a male.

I gave him a smile, and he smiled back.

"Sorry about that, Scrub-Chan just ran off into the school without my permission," he explained. I nodded my head at him.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you my name. My name is Bijuu Mike, and you are?"

"Taro Yamada, nice to meet you."

"oH MY GOSH. AM I IN THE WORLD OF YANDERE SIMULATOR?? I HAVE TO GO SEE YANDERE-CHAN!" He exclaimed and ran off without saying a word afterwards.

"W-Wait!" I called out to him. I began to follow him to the rooftop.

'He's talking about Ayano, right? He just said Yandere-Chan, and I know that she is a yandere.' I thought in my head.

Once I arrived, he was squealing and dancing when he found Ayano. He kept shaking her hand and asking her an abundant amount of questions.

I sweat dropped and walked over to them both, scratching the back of my neck.

"Heyyyyy," I said awkwardly.

"Taro-Senpai!" Ayano said, running up to me and hugging me tightly. I hugged her back and the fanboy in front of us began jumping up and down.

"My OTP oh my god!" He exclaimed. He also kept saying things such as 'it's canon,' and, 'I ship it so hard!' What a fanboy.

"..Is something wrong with you?" Ayano asked.

"I LOVE Yandere Simulator. AHAHAHAHA," he yelled out. Ayano and I backed away from him, and eventually, ran away. What the heck was he even talking about anyways?

"Do you think we can find out what Yandere-Simulator is?" She asked, as we were both walking to the computer room. I shrugged my shoulders and she sighed.

Once we reached the room, she began to search on google for 'Yandere Simulator,' while I just watched her type it in.

"There's nothing there. It's all a bunch of dumb things related to this 'Yandere Simulator'. What's he talking about?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders once again.

"Heh. Today's a strange day," she mumbled.