Chapter 17

Ayano's POV

"This place looks awesome!" I exclaimed.

"Right~? Since our club is popular and expensive, we can get all this fancy stuff," the one on the left said.

"Uhuh! And it's really fun too~," the one on the right said.

I smiled at them both.

"Well, should we sit somewhere and eat?" I asked them.

They both nodded in response and sat down at a booth. I followed in after them, sitting across from them both while taking out my lunch.

"So, what did yo-," I cut one of them off by asking, "What are both of your names?"

They looked at each other and then back at me.

"Well, I'm Kaoru," The one on the left said.

"And I'm Hikaru!" The one on the right said.

I gave a small smile at them before opening my lunch which consisted of sushi, pocky, and an apple juice box.

"Woah. A normal everyday lunch," Kaoru said, staring at it.

Hikaru nodded, agreeing. "So plain and boring," he responded back.

I scowled at them.

"H-How dare you! I made this and I used to go to a normal school you know! That's so rude. Hmph!" I said, turning my head away from them.

They both started to get nervous, trying to apologize and make stupid excuses. Eventually, someone with blond hair came towards us.

"Oh! A lady~!" The stranger said.

I tilted my head slightly.

"And you are..?"

"Tamaki!" He responded with a joyful tone in his voice.

"R-Right.." I sighed while picking one of my sushis up and eating it.

"Oh my gosh. Commoner food!" Tamaki said.

"Ugh!" I yelled, packing up my lunch and started heading out of the room.

They yelled at me to come back, but I ignored them. I was going to eat on the roof, but I bumped into someone along the way.

"Ouch," I yelped as I landed on my behind.

"H-Hey! Watch where you're.." But he cut himself off as he saw me, a new kid, on the floor.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry miss!" He said as he reached his hand out towards me. I grabbed onto it as he pulled me back onto my two feet.

I looked it to see a man with blonde hair, green eyes, and bushy eyebrows.

"O-Oh! By the way, I'm Arthur. Nice to meet you miss.."

"Ayano," I said

"Ayano," I said.

"Ayano! That's a nice name," he complimented me.

"Thanks."

"So um.. Do you want to.."

"Oi! Arthur..!"

A voice called out behind him, and I saw a man with blonde hair with a cowlick and bright blue eyes. He jumped onto Arthur while laughing childishly. He kept laughing until he saw me, and then quickly jumped off and stood right next to him.

"Eheh.. I'm sorry for my childish behavior. My name is Alfred F. Jones, and I'm the hero!" He said, pointing to himself.

"Oi, don't say that stupid line!" Arthur yelled, getting angry at him

"Ahah! Try me," Alfred said.

They began throwing insults at each other, and eventually I saw a man with black hair with bangs and brown eyes come out of no where.

"Sorry for intruding. Ayano, is it? You're in my class I believe. You're in 2-3, right?" he asked.

I nodded my head. "And you must be Kiku, correct? The teacher seems to like you a lot," I smiled at him.

 "And you must be Kiku, correct? The teacher seems to like you a lot," I smiled at him

He sighed. "Hai," [Hai = Yes] he replied. "It's only because I'm the only one in the class who's not annoying and picks fights with other people," he muttered.

"I know your pain," I replied at him. He gave a small smile and nodded.

"Ah, my apologizes for not asking, but would you like to eat to me? You don't have to if you want to, but I would really like to eat and talk to you," he asked.

"Sure, why not? All these two have been doing so far is fighting."

"Hey! We are not 'fighting', I'm just trying to teach him a lesson!" Arthur commented.

"Haha! What a lie!" Alfred replied, laughing at him.

Arthur growled and then they continued to fight, and while they did so, Kiku and I started heading out towards the rooftop.

Once we got there, I soon realized that someone I knew was there. They turned their head around to face me, their eyes widening.

It was..