Chapter 18

Ayano's POV

"Bu..do?"

He chuckled and smiles at me, his hand waving in the air.

"Hello Ayano!" He chirped.

My feet began moving on their own slowly towards him, my eyes still wide open as I kept staring at him.

"How? How are you here?" I asked him.

He gave me a soft smile as the sun began to shine on him. I saw his grey orbs shining from the light like he finally found me after years of searching. His black hair has grown a bit compared to the last time I saw him. I can also see his red bandana was still tied on his head.

"Um.. Ayano-Chan, this is someone new that transferred about.. a month ago I believe. Anyways, I wanted you to meet him, but I guess you knew him before," Kiku said quietly.

"B-But-"

"Ayano, let's all eat together for now, alright?" Budo suggested. I shook my head and started to back up.

"N-No.. I can't.." I replied back, shaking my head.

"Ayano-Chan, I agree with him. Even though I don't know what happened between you two, you should just eat," Kiku agreed.

"I promise, I won't do anything to harm  you Ayano, just please..?" Budo begged, his smile turning into a sad frown.

"Fine," I sighed, sitting down on a nearby bench. Kiku and Budo both sat down on a bench opposite of me and began pulling out their lunches, eating it.

There was an awkward aura between all three of us. There was nothing to talk about. Nothing. At. All.

Eventually, one of us broke the silence.

"You want to know how I'm still alive, correct?" Budo questioned. I nodded my head rapidly.

"Let's just say.. I snuck away."

"What?"

"They did find me there, but when the day of my funeral came, I got myself out of the coffin and then I went to the hospital as quickly as I can without bleeding again. After that, I got myself a new name and transferred to this school," he explained.

I shook my head while lifting one of my hands onto my face. This is a joke right? This has to be a joke. There was no way he could still be alive. The knife that was plunged inside of him should have killed him.

"You're thinking that I should have been dead during that time, yes? Well, I actually didn't bleed that much for me to die surprisingly," he smirked.

I looked up and stared at his grey orbs.

"Yeah, if he stabbed me again, I would have actually died, but he didn't."

I continued shaking my head, wanting to scream. This was all impossible. All of it.

"I have to go," I cried out, running away as fast as I can with the bento box in my hands. I heard them calling behind me, trying to catch up to me, but I ran into the girls bathroom so that they weren't able to go inside.

I locked the stall I was in and then squatted on the floor. I covered my head by using my arms and started thinking about the event. He should have died, I know it.

After about thirty minutes, the bell rang for everyone to come back to class. I sighed, unlocked the stall, and started heading off to my class. Eventually, I made it and sat down on my seat. A few seconds later, I see orange hair at the corner of my eyes.

 A few seconds later, I see orange hair at the corner of my eyes

"She's here!" Kaoru, I believe, chanted.

"Yup! She's back from her disappearance!" The other said.

"Oh come on you two, you could have found me anywhere," I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"But we didn't want to go through all that trouble to find one girl in a giant school," Hikaru said.

"Yeah, yeah. It's such a troublesome task," Kaoru agreed.

I groaned at the both of them. Soon, the bell rang and class started once again for us to learn.

~

???'s POV

Heh. There she is, that girl.

Everyone has been talking about her throughout the entire school.

Maybe she will agree on becoming an accomplice of mine.

After all, she is an Aishi.

The family of yanderes.

She doesn't really care about others, she only does it for her senpai, in which I have heard, was a man named Taro Yamada.

Maybe if I threaten her about me killing Taro, she will agree.

Either way, she doesn't have a choice.

It's either her life gets taken away or a life of being a murderer.