Chapter 23

Taro's POV

After a week since I've transferred, I decided to eliminate both Budo and Megamo.

Yes, I figured out the white haired guy's name.

It took me a while, but after asking some people around the school, I found out his name is Megamo.

Student council president, huh? Just like Megami.

Whatever. Soon enough, I don't have to remember that terrible name because I can soon erase him from existence.

~

After class, I went out to go find Budo.

I speed walked class to class, club to club. Eventually, I found him on the roof.

I walked over to him, giving him a 'friendly' smile. He smiled back with his eyes closed.

"Hey Budo. Do you mind if I show you something right now?" I asked him.

He pouted, thinking about it, most likely thinking that I was going to kill him.

He nods his head and gives me a wide smile.

"I don't mind. Lead the way!" He exclaimed.

I brought him to a sakura tree nearby.

"So, what did you want to tell me?" He questioned.

I slowly pulled out a pocket knife from the pocket of my jeans. I made sure that I didn't look suspicious when I did so.

"Look over there. Isn't it pretty?" I asked, pointing to the sky.

He gives me a questioning look and looks over to the sky.

"Yeah.. sure is pretty," he chuckled.

That's when I quickly stabbed him on the neck. He screamed loudly at the pain and then fell down. I continued to stab him on his neck, to his chest, stomach, and then to his arms and legs.

I couldn't stop myself. His screams only make me lose my sanity every time. The thumping in my chest kept pounding louder and louder and louder.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

Thump. THUMP. THUMP.

THUMP. THUMP. THUMP.

It hurt so much, yet I love it. I love how my heart was screaming. I love how my head keeps hurting and hurting. I can't stop. I can't stop myself.

I hear someone laughing. Is it someone around me or..?

No, it's me. It's me laughing.

I kept laughing with a dark expression on my face. I probably look like an insane sadist right now.

I left the body there and dispose of the other evidence, such as the knife and my bloody clothes.

Even after I got rid of the evidence, I still felt insane.

A dark grin plastered on my face. Everything around me was red. I felt the need to kll everyone.

But I refrained myself. I can't do this now. If I did, it would be suspicious, and Megamo could get me suspended.

I'll have to wait another week or two in order to get rid of him.

~

A week has passed by.

I felt the need to kill Megamo today. He keeps taking Ayano away from me everytime she is available.

I can't allow him.