Heart Shaped Love - Chapter 18

Chapter 18

The rest of the week by extremely fast and everything went back to normal. My crush on Carson was still there but it wasn’t weird or anything when I would hang out around him. We were friends, and for now – that was enough.

Right now, it’s Friday night and I’m in my room with Kylie getting ready. All of us (Carson, Jaxon, Zayn, Kylie, and me) are going to wander downtown tonight. We’re going out to a little café we found for supper and then exploring for an hour or two before going to see a late night movie.

The only problem right now, was my outfit.

“Why can’t anything look casual and good on me?” I asked out loud, slyly asking Kylie for help.

“What about you wear your tan cropped jacket with that baggy light blue v-neck you own?” Kylie responded from the other side of my room where she was currently applying her mascara.

“I was thinking about it… but what do I wear with it?”

“Well, there’s you beige skirt that would look nice, your ripped white leggings with grey specks on them, or you could wear your hot black skinny jeans” Kylie said, calling out different things that she had seen in my closet over the years.

I took out my ripped white leggings with grey specks on them and held them up on my body in front of a mirror to see how they looked. They looked really good with the outfit so I nodded in approval. “The ripped leggings it is” I announced before walking into the bathroom with my clothes and a towel in hand to take a quick shower.

The hot water running down my back felt really good and cleansing. I used my strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner and my tropical mist body wash to wash myself thoroughly before shaving my legs and getting out.

I dried myself quickly, wrapping my wet hair in my towel and leaving it atop my head while getting dressed. I’d never worn this outfit together before but once I put it on I realized how well the shirt, jacket and leggings went together. I also had a pair of light blue vans that would go with the outfit in the back of my closet and I decided I would wear those too.

Once I was dressed I took my hair out of my towel and used my hair dryer to quickly dry my hair. I then straightened bits and pieces of my hair to make my hair look a bit dimensional since my hair was naturally wavy. I placed a beaded tan headband in my hair, braiding my bangs to the back of my head and I was satisfied.

I brushed my teeth before finishing up my look with the simplest part; my makeup. All I used has a thin line of white eyeliner and mascara with a bit of pink lip gloss and I was finished.