Heart Shaped Love - Chapter 27

Chapter 27

(Lexi’s POV)

The rest of the weekend passed quickly. On Saturday, I went out for a girl’s day with Alenna and Kylie. The only thing that they wanted to talk about was my date with Carson. I told them everything they wanted to know but I wasn’t quite sure if I sounded like one of those obsessed fan girls or not.

Apparently Jaxon and Cassidy were officially a couple according to him when I saw him on Saturday night before going over to Carson’s house for a study date. I was happy for him; Cassidy generally seemed like a great girl and she was the only girl that ever got my brother tongue tied.

On Sunday, Jaxon went out with his girlfriend while Carson came over and we just watched movies all day. I liked the way that even though we were in a relationship, we could still do normal things without things being awkward between us.

Today was Monday, and I was currently in my room getting ready for school. I had a pair of black leggings on with a light blue and light gold striped crop top. I also had a thin light grey scarf hanging over my door and a pair of light gold flats around for me to wear.

I was just starting to straighten my hair when my door cracked open revealing my brother.

“Hey sis.” he said, leaning against the door with his arms over his chest.

I put my straightener down on my dresser and turned to Jaxon with a questioning gaze.  “What do you want?” I asked.

He shrugged. “Nothing,” he said, “I just wanted to tell you that you’re riding with Carson alone today… I’m driving Cassidy from now on.”

I smiled. “You really like her don’t you?”

He nodded, dropping his arms. “Yup, so I’m being the good boyfriend and driving her to school instead of having her dad drive her.”

“Well that’s sweet.” I said. “Have you told Carson about this little arrangement yet?”

He smirked. “Oh yeah… be ready for some gossip when we get to school.” he said.

I groaned. “I don’t even want to think about that… the two main players of the school; single no more. I’m gonna be hated after today.” I said.

“Oh don’t worry, me and Carson have a plan.” Jaxon smirked, before turning around and leaving.