Chapter 3 - Friday Night Bites

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/8629

From 1.01 - Pilot: Night in the woods over the fog-covered forest.  

Ashley: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 1.01 - Pilot: Outside the Salvatore Boarding House, Stefan was standing on the roof.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.01 - Pilot) "For over a century, I have lived in secret, until now. I know the risk, but I had no choice. I had to know her."

From 1.01 - Pilot: In the Cemetery, Stefan and Elena were talking. 

"I'm Elena," Elena told him. 

"I'm Stefan," Stefan told her. 

Elena smiled. "I know."

From 1.02 - The Night of the Comet: Inside the Salvatore Boarding House, Damon looked at Ashley.

Damon: (voice over from 1.02 - The Night of the Comet) "I'm Damon, Stefan's brother."  

From 1.02 - The Night of the Comet: Inside the Salvatore Boarding House, Nathan kissed Elena's hand.

Damon: (voice over from 1.02 - The Night of the Comet) "This is our brother, Nathan."

From 1.02 - The Night of the Comet: Inside the Salvatore Boarding House, Kaylin walked up to Damon, Alex, Ashley and Elena.

Damon: (voice over from 1.02 - The Night of the Comet) "Oh hey, Kaylin. And this is our little sister."

From 1.02 - The Night of the Comet: Alex, Elena and Ashley were facing Nathan, Damon and Kaylin. 

"Stefan didn't tell me he had two brothers," Elena told them, looking at Kaylin. "Or a sister." 

From 1.01 - Pilot: At Stefan's room, Damon and Stefan were talking. 

"Being around her," Damon told him.

From 1.02 - The Night of the Comet: Outside the Salvatore Boarding House, Elena and Stefan share their first kiss.

Damon: (voice over from 1.01 - Pilot) "Being in her world? Does it make you feel alive?"

From 1.02 - The Night of the Comet: Mystic Falls Town Square, Elena and Stefan were talking. 

"He told me about your ex," Elena told him.

From 1.01 - Pilot: There was Katherine's picture from 1864.

Elena: (voice over from 1.02 - The Night of the Comet) "Katherine. She broke your heart."

From 1.01 - Pilot: At Stefan's room, Stefan looked up from Katherine's picture.

Stefan: (voice over from 1.02 - The Night of the Comet) "That was a long time ago."

From 1.02 - The Night of the Comet: At the Grill, Bonnie stopped Stefan from leaving. "I'm gonna give you Elena's cell number."

Bonnie handed the napkin to Stefan, touching his hand accidentally. She closed her eyes, feeling something terrible, pulling back instantly.

From 1.02 - The Night of the Comet: In the Salvatore Boarding House, Nathan, Stefan, Damon, Kaylin and Nicola were in the living room.

"I'm not playing any game," Stefan told them. 

"Of course you are," Damon told him, walking past him, closing to the hallway to where Nicola was standing. "We all know the closest you'll get to humanity..." He stepped closer to Nicola, speaking into her ear tauntingly, as if he would hurt her. "Is when you rip it open and feed on it."